The Wolverine (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
James mangold is a good director (Walk the Line's my fav of his)
just sometimes he chooses bad scripts (eg. Identification)
but Knight and Day was fun indeed

After numerous delays and the loss of director Darren Aronofsky, The Wolverine appears to be moving forward. Hugh Jackman told a Toronto radio station, 98.1 CHFI, that the production will begin this fall. “We’re about to shoot another … movie,” Jackman said. “We shoot in October so it will probably come out a year after that.”
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/06/30/w ... tart-date/

There were a number of directors who wanted to do this because we have the best script yet, but his take was the strongest. He’s phenomenal, he’s going to really knock this one out of the park.
Darren wanted to call it The Wolverine and I want to keep that, because to me this is going to feel like The Wolverine This is the one that in 20 years time I want to say, ‘Check this out.’

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
There were a number of directors who wanted to do this because we have the best script yet, but his take was the strongest. He’s phenomenal, he’s going to really knock this one out of the park.
Darren wanted to call it The Wolverine and I want to keep that, because to me this is going to feel like The Wolverine This is the one that in 20 years time I want to say, ‘Check this out.’
That's a pretty bold claim coming after the POS that was X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

I have no stock in this film and it will truly have to convince me it is good upon release. That is a laughable claim, "the best script" and making that accusation makes me more critical already.

The Wolverine is one of those I'll believe it when I see it cases.

anonymity wrote:That is a laughable claim, "the best script"
No it's not.

still don't give 2 shits about this film, hugh jackman is such a publicity whore. It sucks that darren won't direct this thing he was the only reason for me to watch it.

cooldued wrote:still don't give 2 shits about this film, hugh jackman is such a publicity whore.
Go away.

cooldued wrote:hugh jackman is such a publicity whore.
You are the dumbest poster on this site.

Enlighten me... Why do we seem to believe this'll be any better than Origins? :eh:

MW715 wrote:Enlighten me... Why do we seem to believe this'll be any better than Origins? :eh:
:clap: