Page 1 of 4

Untitled Blade Runner 2049 sequel (TBA)

Posted: January 7th, 2018, 5:02 pm
by Nomis

Re: Untitled Blade Runner 2049 sequel (TBA)

Posted: January 7th, 2018, 5:23 pm
by Nolan62
Fuck no. Do Merlin.

Re: Untitled Blade Runner 2049 sequel (TBA)

Posted: January 7th, 2018, 5:33 pm
by Sanchez
Oh no...

Re: Untitled Blade Runner 2049 sequel (TBA)

Posted: January 7th, 2018, 5:35 pm
by Nomis
Do Battle for Britain you mean.

Anyway, perhaps Nolan wants to tap in on this? lol

As for the story:
I figure it can only be about the Replicants inheriting the planet and/or the other nine worlds.
Actually, would be pretty nice if they wait quite a while to make this. A title like Blade Runner 30[insert year here] would be sweet

Re: Untitled Blade Runner 2049 sequel (TBA)

Posted: January 7th, 2018, 5:42 pm
by AhmadAli95
Wait... a 2049 sequel? I hope not. I'm interested as long as it has nothing to do with 2049. That movie is perfection and should be left alone. Plus, Villeneuve is probably not returning.

But anyway if I don't like it I can pretend it doesn't exist :lol:
Good luck to Ridley since getting a studio to fund this movie won't be easy - unless they can't say no to him.

Re: Untitled Blade Runner 2049 sequel (TBA)

Posted: January 7th, 2018, 5:45 pm
by Nolan62
Nomis wrote:Do Battle for Britain you mean.

Anyway, perhaps Nolan wants to tap in on this? lol

As for the story:
I figure it can only be about the Replicants inheriting the planet and/or the other nine worlds.
Actually, would be pretty nice if they wait quite a while to make this. A title like Blade Runner 30[insert year here] would be sweet
No, it's a way to say that I still prefer to see him tackling this project than a sequel to BR^^

Re: Untitled Blade Runner 2049 sequel (TBA)

Posted: January 7th, 2018, 5:46 pm
by Nomis
Maybe some awards recognition will help get the funding.

I'm all for another sequel. As long as they get another group of insanely talented people on this, that is. I wouldn't want to see the Blade Runner films go downhill like the Alien franchise did after it's first two films...

edit: @Nolan62 ah I see lol but I don't think Scott intends to direct this?

Re: Untitled Blade Runner 2049 sequel (TBA)

Posted: January 7th, 2018, 5:50 pm
by Nolan62
Nomis wrote:Maybe some awards recognition will help get the funding.

I'm all for another sequel. As long as they get another group of insanely talented people on this, that is. I wouldn't want to see the Blade Runner films go downhill like the Alien franchise did after it's first two films...

edit: @Nolan62 ah I see lol but I don't think Scott intends to direct this?
No, nothing is mentioned about it, he will probably doing the same thing as BR2049. But be sure that Denis won't return^^

Re: Untitled Blade Runner 2049 sequel (TBA)

Posted: January 7th, 2018, 5:53 pm
by LelekPL
HAHAHA are people really thinking somebody’s going to give any money for another Blade Runner? It’s a pointless thread

Re: Untitled Blade Runner 2049 sequel (TBA)

Posted: January 7th, 2018, 5:56 pm
by Nolan62
LelekPL wrote:HAHAHA are people really thinking somebody’s going to give any money for another Blade Runner? It’s a pointless thread
Yes, the Box office results has spoken.