Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Crazy Eight wrote:Once you train Muay Thai, Western Boxing, Savate, or any kind of stand up martial art, shadow boxing is just something that happens. You don't intend to do it, sometimes your just find yourself with your hands up, feet wide apart and throwing punches, blocks and kicks. I do it all the time, most of the time with out even noticing it. I'd imagine the same type of thing happens to Tom after training martial arts for his film (or he just enjoys training in his off time).

yeah i do it too and i've never trained but i always wanted to...i love to punch the bag and just be in fighting stance...i guess thats just an every guy thing

yeah i do it too and i've never trained but i always wanted to...i love to punch the bag and just be in fighting stance...i guess thats just an every guy thing
You should try it. Muay Thai's my favorite and the most common form of kick boxing (at least in the states); it's really fun. If you don't mind getting beat up for awhile you should check it out for sure.

Crazy Eight wrote:
You should try it. Muay Thai's my favorite and the most common form of kick boxing (at least in the states); it's really fun. If you don't mind getting beat up for awhile you should check it out for sure.

i will soon as my hand heals...i just broke my finger 3 weeks ago(football). had to get surgery to get it straightened

Martial arts is too expensive. :\

I want to get back into it after I join the military though, they usually have martial art classes inside the base, depending on where you're stationed...

Should be awesome, this. Read about it in the latest Empire mag. Sounds very interesting.

I find Tom Hardy to be this younger version of Gary Oldman.

Two great chameleon actors... And they have similar appearance. 8-)

I wish we could hear the thing with that douche talking over. :lol:

allstarr55js wrote:I wish we could hear the thing with that douche talking over. :lol:

lol i played it over and over to try to hear as much as i could