The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I'm still disappointed that the Proto Goblin and/or Lizard was not in the teaser.
And does anyone have a mediafire link? :)

allstarr55js wrote:
talli wrote:looks even better in good quality...glad garfield isnt showing any vanity in playing the part (the moment in the lab with Gwen)
But why is Eduardo saverin in this film?

lol..nice

but i think he's different here

talli wrote:
allstarr55js wrote: But why is Eduardo saverin in this film?

lol..nice

How so?

allstarr55js wrote:
talli wrote:

lol..nice

How so?

i thought the trailer showed 2 shades of Garfield's Peter...a sad defenseless and fragile dog like quality, and an awkward geek charm....but neither of those can be used to describe Eduardo...he was pretty confident and smooth...if anything, the first quality is more a kin to Boy A

talli wrote:
allstarr55js wrote: How so?

i thought the trailer showed 2 shades of Garfield's Peter...a sad defenseless and fragile dog like quality, and an awkward geek charm....but neither of those can be used to describe Eduardo...he was pretty confident and smooth...if anything, the first quality is more a kin to Boy A
That is just script and dialogue he is still acting the same learn to tell the difference.

allstarr55js wrote:learn to tell the difference.
Oh no you didn't.

Jonas Agersø wrote:
Baconboy wrote:Spidey's still dead going up against TDKR.
Very.
Attention all movies that will be in theaters on July 20, 2012!!

You're fucked.
Last edited by movieman1005 on July 20th, 2011, 2:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Even with an official version, I am just not that impressed. Also how is there an argument about Garfield's acting already, we hardly get to see him act in this thing.

theweatherman wrote:Even with an official version, I am just not that impressed. Also how is there an argument about Garfield's acting already, we hardly get to see him act in this thing.
Same, but I'm just glad it's going with the high school story. It's more relatable for me.
Regardless, I still want to download it. If I could find a link. :problem:

Not a big fan of the pov scene... I hope there just using that for the preview. I really hope they have tons of free running in the film tho. It would be very different then those last Spiderman films. They need something distinct.
Say Girl