Skyfall (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
The hell with Rachel Weisz... TEAM ARANOFSKY ALL DAY.

Nah I don't know what happened, not my place, but Daniel Craig... I see your game...

I was so happy to hear that Craig was gonna be back this morning on the news

Interesting to say the least...

That title..... no good lol

Hope it's just a working title or something.

But yeah I've read the script is pretty dark. And this is Mendes. As long as the movie doesn't end up like Solace I should be happy. Tho I do like Solace alot. It's just too uptight for it's own good.
Say Girl

This could be awesome!
Deadline is reporting that Bardem has been offered a major role in the next Bond film, still tentatively titled Bond 23. While details about the character he would be playing are being kept strictly under wraps, it's not hard to imagine that he will be playing the film's villain (something tells me he's not the next Bond girl). Presumably the character would be a member of Quantum, the modern day SPECTRE or SMERSH that was introduced in the last Daniel Craig 007 film, Quantum of Solace. The article doesn't mention whether the role would conflict with The Dark Tower, but one can imagine that, considering the Bond film's end-of-year schedule, that it won't mesh well.
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Javier-B ... 22896.html
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

thenextnolan wrote:This could be awesome!
Deadline is reporting that Bardem has been offered a major role in the next Bond film, still tentatively titled Bond 23. While details about the character he would be playing are being kept strictly under wraps, it's not hard to imagine that he will be playing the film's villain (something tells me he's not the next Bond girl). Presumably the character would be a member of Quantum, the modern day SPECTRE or SMERSH that was introduced in the last Daniel Craig 007 film, Quantum of Solace. The article doesn't mention whether the role would conflict with The Dark Tower, but one can imagine that, considering the Bond film's end-of-year schedule, that it won't mesh well.
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Javier-B ... 22896.html
I was just about to post this!

Sounds pretty cool. I hope he takes the role!

Sounds good to me.

That would be amazing. I wanna see Viggo in The Dark Tower anyway.
Say Girl