Avengers: Endgame (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Master Virgo wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 8:32 am
m4st4 wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 8:19 am
Master Virgo wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 7:46 am
Meanwhile Cheadle is having a laugh at Larson haters on twitter.£
Hey I’ll retweet a kid or two, say ‘we’re all good’ for millions of dollars, no problem.
Kinda odd Marvel is not asking the same thing from the other ones, don't you think? And Cheadle could have simply made a statement and be done with it. He's instead taking the time to respond to a bunch of them, which is really what he normally does all day on twitter. Trolling the trolls.

Also why should Marvel want to even bother with this, when something much more aggressive had such a nonexistent effect on a solo movie led by a new character?£
Why would Marvel bother with this? It’s trivial nonsense. We had celebrity tea thread in off topic, this is one of those rares I actually enjoyed for a minute. Eagerly waiting couple posts down who will implement the idea that MCU should react or something, which wasn’t in the original post at all.

Ruth wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 8:15 am
Same, but I was thinking if they’d want to put in something final to commemorate this whole thing, so to speak. Like a photo or something something. Using Endgame to tease something next would suck though.
You really think there won't be a post credit scene or two? It's a given imo.

I’d love to see a post credit involving some of the younger members of the future squad, Kamala Khan etc.

My press screening didn't have any post-credits scene :think:

So, how long till official reviews?

natalie wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 1:24 pm
My press screening didn't have any post-credits scene :think:
That’s alright.

Could you give us the :thumbup: :blank: or :thumbdown:

poplar wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 1:47 pm
Apparently embargo lifts 6pm EST, so a little more than 2 hours.

I've seen all the major spoilers. I don't know if it's allowed to be posted even if it's hidden by the spoilers tag. But F it.
Widow dies the same way Gamora did. Tony snaps Thanos out of existence and dies himself. Steve goes back in time or some shit and then comes back as an old man and gives his shield to Sam. But there are a lot of plot ditches in the summary of the film. For one, there's a gag in the film where Steve meets Alexander Pierce and Brumlow in the past, and he says to them, "Hail Hydra!" to pass as one of them. But how in the heck those two wouldn't know that Cap is not Hydra? More so, that means that TWS didn't happen, because Pierce already knows that Cap is aware of Hydra being in the SHIELD, so the events of TWS would go in a completely different direction.
Last edited by Batman's Batman on April 23rd, 2019, 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lmao what a weird flex. as if anyone's going to click on that tag anyway.

Dobson wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 3:43 pm
poplar wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 1:47 pm
Apparently embargo lifts 6pm EST, so a little more than 2 hours.
Damn that’s soon. Don’t know how much I want to read. Almost there!