Avengers: Endgame (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
the only reason this blew up is so the bros who hate on Brie for her anti-dude verbage feel validated

i can't think of many things less interesting than a couple coworkers not getting along

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 11:10 pm
the only reason this blew up is so the bros who hate on Brie for her anti-dude verbage feel validated

i can't think of many things less interesting than a couple coworkers not getting along

-Vader
Agreed. The right-wing chauvinists online are experts in manufacturing fake controversies where often there is little to none. So a bunch of actors don't get along. Who cares?

Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
Exactly.

Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
Skyab in a nutshell.

The ******** who runs comicbookmovie.com very much knows how to generate clicks on his garbage headlines. Notice he didn't say "Captain Marvel made more money than almost any other solo MCU movie" or "Captain Marvel made more money than every Terrence Mallick movie combined". God, I hate comicbookmovie.com.

Of course it's all raves lol

Anyway cannot fucking wait for tonight....

antovolk wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 3:46 am
Of course it's all raves lol
Kind of like your reviews for everything.

Hey, maybe it’s Cheadle... or Hemsworth...

...or Renner.

Look, of course this is fueling up the idiots who hated the whole world prior to female Ghostbusters, Wonder Woman and recently Cap Marvel destroyed their manhood (or what’s left of it), but this is just hilarious to me, how every single male co-star so far is clearly hating Brie so much that their body language and their lines are telling the same story: I can’t stand being in the same room with this person. So yeah, one person is not a story, two is smoke, three is damn fire. :lol:

Anyway, looking forward to End Game in two bloody days boyzzz.