Avengers: Endgame (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Oku wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 6:03 pm
1. Has any reputable site run a story on this purported conflict/drama?

2. Is there any actual proof of the Twitter unfollowing, which is the only 'concrete' (relatively speaking) evidence that has been brought up? They could have just simply never been following each other.

Until either one of these two things happen, this has got to be one of the biggest non-stories that I've ever seen!
Why does a reputable site have to run a story on drama when you can watch multiple unedited video clips and just see it yourself?

Law wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 4:33 pm
Okay so I'm halfway through the interview... is it me or is it quite obvious that all 3 of them are in on the "treat Brie like the newbie"? They even mention that she's still in the hazing period.

EDIT: Yeah it's 100% just banter. They probably caught wind of how the internet was going nuts over that interview and unfollowed each other to keep it going.
Aren’t you a police officer? Their body language, apart from what is literally said out loud, is quite telling.

Forum Pro
Law
m4st4 wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 6:42 pm
Law wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 4:33 pm
Okay so I'm halfway through the interview... is it me or is it quite obvious that all 3 of them are in on the "treat Brie like the newbie"? They even mention that she's still in the hazing period.

EDIT: Yeah it's 100% just banter. They probably caught wind of how the internet was going nuts over that interview and unfollowed each other to keep it going.
Aren’t you a police officer? Their body language, apart from what is literally said out loud, is quite telling.
It's quite telling that their doing it on purpose, yes.

It's obvious they don't like her.
And it isn't something surprising.
She lately did so many idiotic comments that it REALLY isn't surprising.

Some of the things in that video don’t make sense, when you think about it. To me it’s an obvious brother sister sibling banter. Like, being annoyed about the franchise being in good hands going forward? I mean for sakes they’re actors, not directors or studio heads why would they care about that, wtf?

Guys, really? I saw a retweet on twitter and it went something like “some of y’all don’t have siblings, and it shows”. It’s banter, they’re bugging each other, nothing more to it. Unless there’s something I don’t know about this Brie/Chris story? I’m baffled that anyone (never mind a shitload of YouTube videos and tweets) are taking ANYTHING from that interview seriously.

I'm not sure if this is a spoiler, but I'm gonna put it in as a spoiler anyway:
I don't think I'm ready... :cry:

If you want to see friendly banter watch every other ensemble interview with the MCU crew, especially with Renner or Holland, not to mention RDJ-ScarJo and Evans.

m4st4 wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 12:43 am
If you want to see friendly banter watch every other ensemble interview with the MCU crew, especially with Renner or Holland, not to mention RDJ-ScarJo and Evans.
The Rudd-Renner were the best of the promo for ENDGAME imo.
As to Larson, she seems to have a very affirmative sense of humour, whilst the others have a very depreciative sense of humour, which immediately makes her seem pretentious. Also, I'm not sure she considers feminism a subject to joke about, whilst the others do very much consider that you can joke about everything. Finally there's the fact that she uses these interviews as a way to promote her ideas, which the others didn't do, and not for lack of political conviction (just check Ruffalo's twitter, if you need proof), and I don't know if the others are very okay with it, I mean they are all democrats who hate Trump, but they may not like the idea of publicly attacking the republican part of their fanbase. All that said, they don't seem like big ennemies. They just don't have the same sense of humour, which is okay.