Avengers: Endgame (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
On a lighter note, I was in Beijing for literally one day before seeing huge advertisements for Endgame on bus stops and so on.

Was a day in Mexico before I saw the same for Infinity War. Even saw kids walking around with toys and pillows of thanos inside cars.

The global reach of these movies is just insane.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 11:49 pm
On a lighter note, I was in Beijing for literally one day before seeing huge advertisements for Endgame on bus stops and so on.

Was a day in Mexico before I saw the same for Infinity War. Even saw kids walking around with toys and pillows of thanos inside cars.

-Vader

Mexico. China.
"The global reach of these movies is just insane. "

Is this a joke?

LEXX wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 12:04 am
Vader182 wrote:

-Vader

Mexico. China.

Is this a joke?
Infinity War alone made 2.048 billion USD, are you alright there mate? Of course it’s fucking big, that’s why we’re twenty plus movies in, with no chance of halting any time soon.

m4st4 wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 12:26 am
LEXX wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 12:04 am
Vader182 wrote:

-Vader

Mexico. China.

Is this a joke?
Infinity War alone made 2.048 billion USD, are you alright there mate? Of course it’s fucking big, that’s why we’re twenty plus movies in, with no chance of halting any time soon.
LMAO! That is my fucking point. He made it sound like China and Mexico is some unknown third world country. The BO been pretty big many years ago over there. It's not something new. Anyways, it's a MCU movies and it's going to be big almost anywhere.

Allstar wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 5:12 pm
m4st4 wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 4:03 am
PowerDump wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 3:47 am
Holy shit I just watched that full ET interview; no way in hell is she easy to work with lol. If you don’t see tension during it your aren’t looking. Brie comes off as someone who has a giant chip on her shoulder but no way was that just playful banter.
Of course, all of the ridiculous thumbnail YT videos saying Hems ‘HATES’ her are exactly that - ridiculous, but we’ve seen tons of playful interviews with the cast over the year and in this one you can just feel a) the immediacy in which Hems decides to poke at her because he knows exactly how she’ll react and b) her more than serious snap at him. It’s both verbal and nonverbal signs and I’ve noticed one prevalent behavior in several videos she’s been in since Cap Marvel: she does not fuck around and, when you compare her with MCU colleagues, some humility and grace is advised. Girl, you got lucky with that Oscar and no, you’re not Tom Cruise because nobody is (and whoever says he’s just ‘action junkie’ doesn’t understand the level of commitment we’re talking here). Basically, I’m saying she’s flying way too high these days and we all know what happened to Icarus.
Missed this. She didn’t get “lucky” for that Oscar. She gave a fantastic performance that was massively critically acclaimed. You tend to project your personal opinion on the consensus. The reality is most people feel it was deserved.
If anything she was robbed a nod back in 2013.£

Allstar wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 11:44 pm
Larson and Hemsworth unfollowed each other on Instagram. Lmao
Actual beef or publicity for the movie? (I just know that there will be people who see it just to see how they interact in their scenes together lmao)

Allstar wrote:
omg lmao

Allstar wrote:
Classic move. Not that smart right before the premiere of the biggest movie this year though... or is it? Regardless, silly humans being silly humans, as was crystal clear in the interview.

I would like to see that interview.

Nomis wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 6:50 am
I would like to see that interview.
It’s easy to find, in various forms.