Rank the films of Quentin Tarantino

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
1. Pulp Fiction
2. Inglourious Basterds
3. Reservoir Dogs
4. Kill Bill
5. Django Unchained
6. The Hateful Eight
7. Death Proof
8. Jackie Brown

Something like that.

Jackie Brown last place under Death Proof? I can't even...

UPDATE:
Allstar wrote:
Pulp Fiction
Inglorious Basterds
Kill Bill Vol. 1
The Hateful Eight
Kill Bill Vol. 2
Django Unchained
Reservoir Dogs
Jackie Brown
The Hateful Eight is sitting VERY well with me. It lingers in the mind and is one of QT's finest ensembles.

shauner111 wrote:Jackie Brown last place under Death Proof? I can't even...
Yeah it's not like every QT list is completely different and people have opinions.

Allstar wrote:UPDATE:
Allstar wrote:
Pulp Fiction
Inglorious Basterds
Kill Bill Vol. 1
The Hateful Eight
Kill Bill Vol. 2
Django Unchained
Reservoir Dogs
Jackie Brown
The Hateful Eight is sitting VERY well with me. It lingers in the mind and is one of QT's finest ensembles.

Sorry for the 10th post allstar, I was mobile.

It pains me to see how you separated Kill Bill, Beatrix Kiddo wants to be closer to The Bride but oh well.

m4st4 wrote:Sorry for the 10th post allstar, I was mobile.

It pains me to see how you separated Kill Bill, Beatrix Kiddo wants to be closer to The Bride but oh well.
It's all good.

Honestly, I am a complete Tarantino loyalist, kind of like you with Fincher. This list can change on any given day and the only film I don't love is Jackie Brown. Oddly I have never gotten around to watching Death Proof. :blank: Will probably blind buy the blu ray.

Death Proof appeals to my tastes way too much so I'll probably never be objective about it, but Bullitt-style car chases, grindhouse mentality and supercool Kurt Russell + all the chicks, it's better than a lap dance if you ask me.

Pulp Fiction
Inglorious Basterds
Reservoir Dogs
Kill Bill Vol 2
Jackie Brown
Kill Bill Vol 1
The Hateful Eight
Death Proof
Django Unchained

TH8 position is subjected to change, but it can't go anywhere but up. Really great movie. I just need to watch it a few times more to see where I really want to place it.

So I recently rewatched Django Unchained and Inglourious Basterds but I already have a hard time putting the one above the other lol

Seeing The Hateful Eight January 13th so I have less than two weeks to watch his other films. Next up is Death Proof, the only one I haven't seen before.