The Devil in the White City (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
dicaprio looks too innocent to do it. But I think he could pull it off

If you guys are telling me Dicaprio did not transform for Blood Diamond or The Aviator you guys are buffoons.

allstarr55js wrote:If you guys are telling me Dicaprio did not transform for Blood Diamond or The Aviator you guys are buffoons.
x2. Though for Blood Diamond, I could see it was DiCaprio in some scenes.

He should get serious critical acclaim if he pulls this one off (which I'm sure he will).

sounds good. might get the book. Weird thing is for months i've wanted to see Dicaprio play a serial killer and then all of a sudden this gets announced. cant wait.

James wrote:sounds good. might get the book. Weird thing is for months i've wanted to see Dicaprio play a serial killer and then all of a sudden this gets announced. cant wait.
Yeah. Suddenly when I think "serial killer movie", Fincher comes to mind. He handled Zodiac and Se7en brilliantly. I hope he gets the director's seat.

allstarr55js wrote:If you guys are telling me Dicaprio did not transform for Blood Diamond or The Aviator you guys are buffoons.

how did he transform for blood diamond? maybe you dont quite understand what transforming is

Yeah I actually do. He transformed, he was nothing like he is normally like in any way.

Yeah he absolutely transformed for Blood Diamond genius performance!

allstarr55js wrote:Yeah I actually do. He transformed, he was nothing like he is normally like in any way.

except he walked like Leo...talked like Leo with a fake put on accent (you cant just put on an accent, you have to change your speech's rhythm to fit the accent) and gave the same facial expressions and hand gestures that he does in every one of his films

so again...i ask.,..how did he transform?

talli wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:Yeah I actually do. He transformed, he was nothing like he is normally like in any way.

except he walked like Leo...talked like Leo with a fake put on accent (you cant just put on an accent, you have to change your speech's rhythm to fit the accent) and gave the same facial expressions and hand gestures that he does in every one of his films

so again...i ask.,..how did he transform?
fake accent? he nailed it and everyone said he did. He got nominated for an Oscar in case you did not know. Clearly It was a great performance. Just hug Johnny Depp's nuts a little more. (Who happens to play similar characters all the time in crappy Tim Burton Films.) Is Johnny Depp getting casted in the greatest living American director's every film? Nope... but in your vast knowledge of acting ability, I guess you know more then Martin Scorsese.