Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
The real question is whether he will be an enemy or an ally of the Enterprise crew. :think:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

So for the first one they ripped off Star Wars and now they're ripping off Wrath of Khan. :lol:

solo2001 wrote:So for the first one they ripped off Star Wars and now they're ripping off Wrath of Khan. :lol:
For the first, how'd they 'rip off' Star Wars, and for the second, how do you know they'll be 'ripping off' Wrath of Khan?

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
solo2001 wrote:So for the first one they ripped off Star Wars and now they're ripping off Wrath of Khan. :lol:
For the first, how'd they 'rip off' Star Wars, and for the second, how do you know they'll be 'ripping off' Wrath of Khan?

-Vader
Calm yo shit.

Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
For the first
(that video forgets to mention that both their mothers died in childbirth.)

And for the second, I was merely observing how the villain in the sequel to both star trek franchises (not the right word but you know what I mean) is Khan.
Last edited by Disney+'s solo2001 on December 3rd, 2011, 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

solo2001 wrote:For the first

And for the second, I was merely observing how the villain in the sequel to both star trek franchises (not the right word but you know...) is Khan.

I only made half of those connections but thought they were broad enough it wasn't that bad, but that's kind of epic, haha.

-Vader

I'd rather watch a Burton film than a Star Trek film.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I'd rather watch a Burton film than a Star Trek film.

This movie will be great; JJ Abrams is one of my favorite rising directors. He seems to know what makes good scifi.