Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Lame? You must be joking. I thought it was quite enjoyable. And I liked Spock and Uhura together - let's face it, weird shit has to happen in alternate timelines, right? ;-)

kanjisheik wrote:Lame? You must be joking. I thought it was quite enjoyable. And I liked Spock and Uhura together - let's face it, weird shit has to happen in alternate timelines, right? ;-)
I know it was awesome! :D absolutely brilliant! if they screw this second one up though...whoo
hope it not the 'revenge of the fallen' considering kurtzman and orci wrote that. If they mess this one up they will never live it down. I just hope Lindelof has a bigger part in writing the second one because he's fantastic. :thumbup:

Ah man, nice. 2012 will (knock on wood) totally make up for this year.

I have no interest in this film.

George wrote:Summer 2012 just got even better :D

Star Trek 2 announced for June 29, 2012: http://www.slashfilm.com/jj-abrams-talk ... e-date-3d/

Although i'll admit i'm skeptical. The only think they've proven themselves with is Star Trek (seriously, their imdb is pretty atrocious), and it was only great because it was basically Star Wars. :lol:

And the 3D's not exactly giving me hope either.

solo2001 wrote:
George wrote:Summer 2012 just got even better :D

Star Trek 2 announced for June 29, 2012: http://www.slashfilm.com/jj-abrams-talk ... e-date-3d/

Although i'll admit i'm skeptical. The only think they've proven themselves with is Star Trek (seriously, their imdb is pretty atrocious), and it was only great because it was basically Star Wars. :lol:

And the 3D's not exactly giving me hope either.
3D doesn't inherently degrade a films quality. It just so happens that nearly every 3D film has had a shit script to begin with. :lol:

But, we'll get past that with The Hobbit, Star Trek 2, and The Amazing Spider-Man... I hope. 2012 should be a good year.