Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
banepants wrote:
Not enough shirtless Alice Eve
shirtless Alice Eve should be the theatrical poster :ugeek:
I'd like to have one in my (bath)room.

Dream-Xtractor wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote:"Earth Will Fall" - and by Earth he means Europe :P

At least we have a poster with the subject actually looking at the camera :lol:
And by Europe he means London....why'd he have to pick on London? :( :lol:
I've been wondering this too.. In the original timeline, both the Starfleet Academy and the Federation Council are in San Francisco, while the President and the Supreme Court are in Paris. So assuming these remain the same in the alternate timeline, why does he attack London? :think:

oracle86 wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote:
And by Europe he means London....why'd he have to pick on London? :( :lol:
I've been wondering this too.. In the original timeline, both the Starfleet Academy and the Federation Council are in San Francisco, while the President and the Supreme Court are in Paris. So assuming these remain the same in the alternate timeline, why does he attack London? :think:
Star Fleet must be there too. And cuz he is English. That's why London :-D
Say Girl

BlairCo wrote:I guess Mrs. Hudson left England.
If this turned out to be a movie sequel to Sherlock this would be just about the greatest film ever.

Think i'm done with trailers/clips etc now. Can survive until release date.

Dream-Xtractor wrote:Think i'm done with trailers/clips etc now. Can survive until release date.
I agree. We're getting way too much.

Final domestic trailer attached to US Oblivion showings next week BTW. New domestic poster coming as well.
http://trekmovie.com/2013/04/10/exclusi ... o-details/

Even though Paramount are doing the right thing by pushing the international promotion of STID, I am generally not a fan of such campaigns which differ internationally, look how that turned out for Prometheus...

As it stands, the US have the teaser poster with Harrison and 3 trailers - online-only domestic "announcement", the 2-minute one released in December, and the one shown with Oz which I posted (it is used internationally as an extended TV spot by the looks of it)

International markets have 3 posters (the teaser, the one that was hidden in the international trailer and the one with Cumberbatch revealed on Monday which is the final international poster), 2 trailers (the "announcement" which is the international teaser and the full final international trailer)

Just booked my tickets for this. Four weeks and one day to go. 8-)