College Football

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Anybody follow college football? I am beyond pumped for the Oklahoma v. Missouri game today.

MIZ!
ZOU!

Yes, since I live in Eugene, I'm a Duck fan. The most exciting team in college football? I think yes. Hopefully Oklahoma will lose today so our 60-13 win over UCLA will boast us up to number one in the BCS.

What a great matchup, sounds like its gonna be a classic game.
{=}

Really pumped that Oklahoma lost. Time for my Ducks to be #1!

Such an emotional high! I've been waiting for Missouri to get over the hump and beat Oklahoma or Texas for years! I would've given anything to have been at that game. This is gonna be another crazy year.

go Bulldogs

and no not the ones from Georgia :think:

Boise is gonna get shafted again....

btw Cam Newton is a fucking beast

micool wrote:Boise is gonna get shafted again....
Shafted? There going to be the #2 team in the country, I hardly see that as being shafted.

all depends if Oregon or Auburn loses...and isnt Mizzou undefeated as well? I can see them hopping them too

micool wrote:all depends if Oregon or Auburn loses...and isnt Mizzou undefeated as well? I can see them hopping them too
Oregon played on Thursday and blew out UCLA 60-13, they pretty much are guaranteed the number one spot, I don't see Auburn or Mizzou passing Boise State or Oregon.

Auburn should jump Boise by beating LSU, but definately if they beat Alabama. Missouri should jump them if they beat Nebraska next week. Boise doesn't play enough good teams to not get jumped if there are still unbeatens in the Big 12 and SEC.