Total Recall (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I had absolutely no expectations for this film. But those trailer shots are fooling me into excitement!

Wow, looks like this can actually be pretty entertaining.

-Vader

All I see in that trailer is Kate Beckinsale's ass shot. :-D

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Image
Is this even on Mars? My Fb Friend just stirred some emotions inside me, he told me it's not on Mars... Not true, right? RIGHT? :think:
"As the nation states Euromerica and New Shanghai vie for supremacy, a factory worker (Farrell) begins to suspect that he's a spy, though he is unaware which side of the fight he's on."
Edit: The new story ditches the Martian storyline and instead involves nation states Euromerica and New Shanghai, with Douglas Quaid (Farrell) a factory worker in the latter who begins to believe he is a spy, although he doesn’t know for which side.

Well, FUCK! :(
Last edited by m4st4 on March 27th, 2012, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

m4st4 wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Image
Is this even on Mars? My Fb Friend just stirred some emotions inside me, he told me it's not on Mars... Not true, right? RIGHT? :think:
"As the nation states Euromerica and New Shanghai vie for supremacy, a factory worker (Farrell) begins to suspect that he's a spy, though he is unaware which side of the fight he's on."

I heard it's not on Mars also.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

^ First timer for me, disappointed right now... Not completely since I'm still waiting to see the big thing aka trailer #1 but still...

Does it impact things that much?

It makes sense, too many films take place on a sandy location today.

-Vader

m4st4 wrote:^ First timer for me, disappointed right now... Not completely since I'm still waiting to see the big thing aka trailer #1 but still...
+1 But I'm still watching regardless. The teaser for the trailer looked fantastic. Can't wait to see more.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Vader182 wrote:Does it impact things that much?

It makes sense, too many films take place on a sandy location today.

-Vader
Like John Carter and... That's it? :think: Mars was The Thing for Total Recall.

Get your ass to Mars! - enough said

And what about the mutants storyline?