The Great Gatsby (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
talli wrote:they're gonna get married and have kids. its about that time for Leo.
Cool beans. :twothumbsup:

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
talli wrote:they're gonna get married and have kids. its about that time for Leo.
Cool beans. :twothumbsup:

its Oscar time for Oldman. and Family time for Leo

Kind of kicking myself that I'm leaving Sydney for three months right when they're filming TGG. But oh well it should still be filming by the time I get back. :)

EW has confirmed that Australian model Gemma Ward has been cast in the film in an undisclosed role. Ward, who famously “retired” from modeling at age 21, is probably best known to American audiences as Tamara, the freaky mermaid queen from Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

I have no faith in this movie.

oracle86 wrote:Image

EW has confirmed that Australian model Gemma Ward has been cast in the film in an undisclosed role. Ward, who famously “retired” from modeling at age 21, is probably best known to American audiences as Tamara, the freaky mermaid queen from Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

she was mentored by Heath wasn't she

Jay, Nick and Daisy getting in a workout on the beach. :twothumbsup:

allstarr55js wrote:Jay, Nick and Daisy getting in a workout on the beach. :twothumbsup:

that's edgerton, not leo. Leo doesn't have muscle definition

IT IS LEO LOL. Leo does have muscle definition watch Shutter Island, The Departed or Blood Diamond. Talli goes silent when proved wrong. :-D

that's not Leo.