The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
mchekhov wrote:looks like a boring Disney movie

cant believe adults like this shit
Get over yourself. It probably won't be as good as LOTR but I'm sure it'll be a fun adventure.

Fantastic trailer indeed. There is no chance this will be a better film for me than Rises (already seems like a more epic and progressive film - with a lot of interesting subtext) but the trailer for The Hobbit was stronger. Pure nostalgia and mood :)
@sammyjankis88

Boring... Disney... Shit. Man, you outdid yourself with this comment, obviously never heard of classic fantasy literature, childhood memories, Peter Jackson, Howard Shore; Gandalf, Bilbo, Gladriel or any of great characters from this trailer. :suicide:
If you don't like it, at least appreciate it and leave, this way you can only embarrass yourself.

they say wiggas often say the most stupid things. I agree even more now.

tykjen wrote:

they say wiggas often say the most stupid things. I agree even more now.

what the hell is there wigger shit youre going on about...did you fall off the cliff when you went mountain climbing?

The best thing about this trailer was the end with the whole “you won’t be the same” line.

Other than that … I dunno, I agree with others. It just looks, boring. :(

The Lord of the Rings is one of my all time favorite movies (yes, I just bunch all three of them together) and I just don’t see how this movie will match its awesomeness.

BTW this should have been one movie.

nowseed wrote:I covered my eyes every once in a while because I was so embarrased with what I was watching I couldn't look.
Hope you didn't cover your eyes because of Mila Kunis because she's a bomb and I loved that movie because I love her.

RIFA wrote:
nowseed wrote:I covered my eyes every once in a while because I was so embarrased with what I was watching I couldn't look.
Hope you didn't cover your eyes because of Mila Kunis because she's a bomb and I loved that movie because I love her.
All you ever think about in movies is sex. :lol:

Friends with Benefits in The Hobbit thread? LOL, really need to activate my OneRing acc and probably watch Kunis tomorrow, in Black Swan or something. :-D

Where's prince0gotham when you need him?