The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Vader182 wrote:
Watch the special features of the expanded films, all your questions will be answered.

-Vader
Don't have them...
They're selling them now for the first time on blue-ray...They're only like a hundred bucks each... :neutral: Youtube should have most of it.

MW715 wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
Don't have them...
They're selling them now for the first time on blue-ray...They're only like a hundred bucks each... :neutral: Youtube should have most of it.
*Blu ;)

I have the theatrical cut Blu-ray's, and the films are long enough as is for my taste. But, yeah, I found them on Youtube.

Crazy Eight wrote:
MW715 wrote: They're selling them now for the first time on blue-ray...They're only like a hundred bucks each... :neutral: Youtube should have most of it.
*Blu ;)

I have the theatrical cut Blu-ray's, and the films are long enough as is for my taste. But, yeah, I found them on Youtube.
....I don't think they're all on youtube. Return of the King Expanded has 12 hours of bonus features.

Literally.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
*Blu ;)

....I don't think they're all on youtube. Return of the King Expanded has 12 hours of bonus features.

Literally.

-Vader
Well... I found more then I'm gonna watch on Youtube. :lol:

Everyone knows by now how Peter Jackson feels about 3D and that these films are being shot in 3D, but I really loved what Martin Freeman (Blibo...) had to say when asked if he liked 3D.

"No...I don't... I really hope that's a cycle that passes actually, I don't care about 3D... I genuinely don't care about it."

Surprisingly honest. :lol:

Crazy Eight wrote:Everyone knows by now how Peter Jackson feels about 3D and that these films are being shot in 3D, but I really loved what Martin Freeman (Blibo...) had to say when asked if he liked 3D.

"No...I don't... I really hope that's a cycle that passes actually, I don't care about 3D... I genuinely don't care about it."

Probably should have told Jackson that maybe he would have listened. Still don't understand why this film needs 3D, it does demolish the consistency between the films.

cooldued wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:Everyone knows by now how Peter Jackson feels about 3D and that these films are being shot in 3D, but I really loved what Martin Freeman (Blibo...) had to say when asked if he liked 3D.

Probably should have told Jackson that maybe he would have listened. Still don't understand why this film needs 3D, it does demolish the consistency between the films.
Then watch it in 2D...

Crazy Eight wrote:
cooldued wrote:
Then watch it in 2D...
But it was filmed in 3D. He meant the audience to see in that form.

First world problems.

I hate 3D :facepalm: