The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
RomanM wrote:I didn't read the book so maybe that's why I don't despise the Swedish version. As a standalone film it works really well. It's not some masterpiece or anything, but it's a good piece of work.

yeah thats probably the reason for our different opinions of it...i just thought it was a horrible adaptation of the book

RomanM wrote:I didn't read the book so maybe that's why I don't despise the Swedish version. As a standalone film it works really well. It's not some masterpiece or anything, but it's a good piece of work.
I'm there with you on all counts, as good as it was, it just seemed a bit of squandered potential, like there was a truly astounding film in there somewhere, and Fincher and co will be the ones to make that happen.

Oh Craig lookin good as always

:lol: :lol: 8-)
Say Girl

Finally a good picture from the sets. They are still working on this movie!

Rohan wrote:Finally a good picture from the sets. They are still working on this movie!
I think they just finished filming.

Dr. K has this running gag about how America has the pretty movie superstars and foreign markets have great character actors. Looking at the original film's cast next to Fincher's version that statement has never been funnier, especially in the case of Daniel Craig's character. LOL!

RomanM wrote:Dr. K has this running gag about how America has the pretty movie superstars and foreign markets have great character actors. Looking at the original film's cast next to Fincher's version that statement has never been funnier, especially in the case of Daniel Craig's character. LOL!

:lol:
Say Girl

looking forward to the sex scenes with Craig and Rooney Mara...Rooney looks like she's 20 so this'll be a fucker for some people.

SantomTheWhite wrote:looking forward to the sex scenes with Craig and Rooney Mara...Rooney looks like she's 20 so this'll be a fucker for some people.
:lol: