Life of Pi (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
07202012 wrote:
LEXX wrote:
Fixed.

I can't wait to see it this weekend. I know there has been a lot of fantastic critical acclaim, but has anyone here on NF seen it? I'd like some more personal reactions.

aaron wrote:I can't wait to see it this weekend. I know there has been a lot of fantastic critical acclaim, but has anyone here on NF seen it? I'd like some more personal reactions.
I've seen it.
Gave it a 7.9/10
Visuals were impressive, but the story suffered from uneven pacing.
LEXX wrote:
Grow up.

Will be watching this tomorrow with my best friend. We are both huge fans of the book, and so I hope Ang Lee has done a good job in adapting it.

I hate 3D, I think it fucks up the visuals. I'll try to find a screening without it. The movie looks amazing.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:I hate 3D, I think it fucks up the visuals. I'll try to find a screening without it. The movie looks amazing.
Riiiight.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:I hate 3D, I think it fucks up the visuals. I'll try to find a screening without it. The movie looks amazing.
Riiiight.
Problem?
Brave New World

B+
Brave New World

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Riiiight.
I think that since the film was shot in 3D, you should watch it in the same format.

this will be nice movie.....