The Bourne Legacy (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
allstarr55js wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Joan Allen and Albert Finney reprising their roles in The Bourne Legacy.
http://www.showblitz.com/2011/07/joan-a ... again.html
:think: This better not be the same thing.Wow they still can't confirm Norton. Such a douche in negotiations.

They did say it wasn't gonna be a reboot it was just gonna be a different agent. This makes sense and I like it!

So I am really behind on the news, but I just learned that Norton is in this -- or in talks to be...

Hell fuckin' yeah!

Now, I am intrigued. Norton and Isaac is what this kind of project needs. Not saying Renner is not good. One more thing I want from the makers is to change the title.

One thing you can't deny: this film has a lot of smart talent behind it, which is encouraging.

It's good to see that they are maintaining the continuity. :thumbup:

Syncopy54 wrote:One thing you can't deny: this film has a lot of smart talent behind it, which is encouraging.
It seems a lot less like a spin off and more like a proper film I think, which gets me really excited for it.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
Syncopy54 wrote:One thing you can't deny: this film has a lot of smart talent behind it, which is encouraging.
It seems a lot less like a spin off and more like a proper film I think, which gets me really excited for it.
+1

Just realized this is being lensed by Robert Elswit. Epic! :clap:

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Just realized this is being lensed by Robert Elswit. Epic! :clap:
Already knew that.... Cool beans... he does every Renner movie.