SOCIAL NETWORK SOUNDTRACK $2.99

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

As Nine Inch Nails fan, I just need to say:
I need to have this! :O

Though I want to see the movie first. There is both a CD and Vinyl version of the soundtrack. If it's as good as I think it will be ( 'cause of Reznor), I will buy it on Vinyl!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:As Nine Inch Nails fan, I just need to say:
I need to have this! :O

Though I want to see the movie first. There is both a CD and Vinyl version of the soundtrack. If it's as good as I think it will be ( 'cause of Reznor), I will buy it on Vinyl!
I dont understand all the raves about reznor, i dunno if its just me. What should i listen to of his to prove his awesomeness?

James wrote:I dont understand all the raves about reznor, i dunno if its just me. What should i listen to of his to prove his awesomeness?
Every single Nine Inch Nails album and the EP of How To Destroy Angels.

Trent Reznor is the only official members of NIN, he composes all music himself. I am a musician myself and I love his work. To me, Reznor is a musical genious! But there is more about him, he also inspires me in my screenwriting. His music is very complex and it somehow inspires me in both ways.

But I understand that you don't want to listen to every single song of NIN and HTDA, so here are a few;

How To Destory Angels:
-A Drowning
Nine Inch Nails:
-Hurt
-Closer
-The Day The World Went Away
-We're In This Together
-Just Like You Imagened
-The Great Bellow
-Complication
-Every Day Is Exactly The Same
-Right Where It Belongs
-The Great Destroyer
David Bowie:
-I'm Afraid Of Americans (feat. Trent Reznor)

Have fun!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:
James wrote:I dont understand all the raves about reznor, i dunno if its just me. What should i listen to of his to prove his awesomeness?
Every single Nine Inch Nails album and the EP of How To Destroy Angels.

Trent Reznor is the only official members of NIN, he composes all music himself. I am a musician myself and I love his work. To me, Reznor is a musical genious! But there is more about him, he also inspires me in my screenwriting. His music is very complex and it somehow inspires me in both ways.

But I understand that you don't want to listen to every single song of NIN and HTDA, so here are a few;

How To Destory Angels:
-A Drowning
Nine Inch Nails:
-Hurt
-Closer
-The Day The World Went Away
-We're In This Together
-Just Like You Imagened
-The Great Bellow
-Complication
-Every Day Is Exactly The Same
-Right Where It Belongs
-The Great Destroyer
David Bowie:
-I'm Afraid Of Americans (feat. Trent Reznor)

Have fun!

Damn! thanks mate :) ill check these out and let u know:D