What is the WORST movie/s you have ever seen??

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
PowerDump wrote:I'm disappointed in some people on this website. We are talking about worst movie you have ever seen (not a movie other people like and you don't) and I think seeing just a portion of some of the absolute crap out there counts as a worst movie ever seen. I simply don't believe Dumb and Dumber or District 9 would be on someones worst ever list (maybe there are a few other) if they've truly seen a lot of movies. Have you ever seen a portion of something like Epic Movie (or any of the many films like this), Dumb and Dumberer, 10,000 BC or anything like that?

Seeing 2 minutes of something like Epic Movie you can tell it will be absolute trash.
It's all subjective. Not everyone is going to have the same perception and taste on movies, and what other people look at as great movies others will find absolutely dreadful. And that's the great thing about subjectivity is that you can get these vastly different opinions on movies which can lead to interesting debates. If there was a set list of "definite worst movies ever", then not only would this thread be done within a few posts but it wouldn't be very interesting or fun to read, as all the films listed would be the obvious choices.

If someone sees Dumb & Dumber or District 9 and they genuinely hate both films, I wouldn't question how many movies they've seen. If they don't like them then they don't like them. It's their opinion.

Malice In Wonderland (no, not Alice In Wonderland)
The Last Airbender 3D
Predators (2010)
Doll Graveyard

PowerDump wrote:I'm disappointed in some people on this website. We are talking about worst movie you have ever seen (not a movie other people like and you don't) and I think seeing just a portion of some of the absolute crap out there counts as a worst movie ever seen. I simply don't believe Dumb and Dumber or District 9 would be on someones worst ever list (maybe there are a few other) if they've truly seen a lot of movies. Have you ever seen a portion of something like Epic Movie (or any of the many films like this), Dumb and Dumberer, 10,000 BC or anything like that?

Seeing 2 minutes of something like Epic Movie you can tell it will be absolute trash.
yeah true. That's why I said "superhero movie", all those "spoof films" specially those made by the Seltzer cock suckers are probably the worst films in history, I consider anyone that enjoys those sort of movies to be extremely retarded.

My goal is not to offend anyone, but rather list the movies that are considered by ME to be the worst movies I have ever seen.

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991)
Batman and Robin (1997)
Aliens vs Predator - Requiem (2007)
The Last Legion (2007)
Predators (2010)

For reasons of comparing and contrasting I'll list 5 movies that I enjoy very much (excluding Nolan's films).

Bullitt (1968)
The Godfather (1972)
Beetle Juice (1988)
Gladiator (2000)
The Departed (2006)

The Scary Movies, Disaster Movie, and Epic Movie. Oh, and The Last Airbender.

"It's all subjective. Not everyone is going to have the same perception and taste on movies, and what other people look at as great movies others will find absolutely dreadful. And that's the great thing about subjectivity is that you can get these vastly different opinions on movies which can lead to interesting debates. If there was a set list of "definite worst movies ever", then not only would this thread be done within a few posts but it wouldn't be very interesting or fun to read, as all the films listed would be the obvious choices.

If someone sees Dumb & Dumber or District 9 and they genuinely hate both films, I wouldn't question how many movies they've seen. If they don't like them then they don't like them. It's their opinion."

They can hate the film all they want but if they have it as their worst then I'm not gonna give their opinion much credit. Just like I won't give any respect to the people who gave Inception a bad review but The Last Airbender a good review.

Transformers 2
Alien vs. Predator
Alien vs. Predator: Requiem
GI Joe
X-Men Origins: Wolverine