Bioshock Infinite

A place to discuss music and video games.
For all you Bioshock fans...

Watch this and get ready for your jaw to drop...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

MrG
I'll probably rent it. Bioshock 2 didn't live up to the original so I doubt this will.

MrG wrote:I'll probably rent it. Bioshock 2 didn't live up to the original so I doubt this will.
Have you watched the video??

It's one of the most amazing gameplay I have ever seen. It's mind-blowing. The atmosphere looks so tense not to mention the great visuals but the biggest IMPROVEMENT seems to be the gameplay which to me is essential for a game... so I don't know what you're talking about...

Bioshock is a classic
Bioshock 2 is almost the same as the first one which means it's a very good game the only problem that it had being the fact that it was nothing new besides the underwater travelling, playing a big daddy or the little sister. Despite that the game was solid.

Let's not forget that Bioshock 2 was not made by the same people who made Bioshock. Infinite tho, it's made by the people who worked on the first Bioshock game so... I guess that's why we see so many improvements in this video...

And the thing that it didn't live up.. well The Two Towers LOTR didn't live up to the original and still was a great movie...

Bioshock (1) is my favourite game of all time, and I loved Bioshock 2, so this is mine. As soon as Pre-Order's are up, I'm in.

Bioshock-timeless masterpiece worth time of every gamer on earth...
Bioshock 2-it was a good game but compared to first one its just a mediocore game...
Gotta say this one looks stuning but im a little sad that we will(probably)never return to Rapture :cry:

Bioshock 1 was excellent with a great scenery and atmosphere
The sequel was mediocre
This one looks ok but it screams Resident Evil 5 to me. You know, being colorful and nearly only taking place in daylight instead of what made the other game so great.

Glad to have the original team back on this one. These guys are taking the gaming medium to new heights.

RomanM wrote:Glad to have the original team back on this one. These guys are taking the gaming medium to new heights.
Litrally.......

thrice wrote:Bioshock 1 was excellent with a great scenery and atmosphere
The sequel was mediocre
This one looks ok but it screams Resident Evil 5 to me. You know, being colorful and nearly only taking place in daylight instead of what made the other game so great.

The other game was so great because of the atmosphere, story and the gameplay.

This is the original second Bioshock that the creators wanted to make. They wanted the first to be underwater and the second to be a floating city. Problem was people wanted more underwater stuff so they passed it to others. Now they're back to do what they originally intended.

Bioshock and Bishock Infinite to me are 2 games in anti-thesis. One is dark the other is light. One is claustrophobic and the other uses large opened spaces but both games have something in common: rich visuals, impressive and I could say, revolutionary gameplay, great story and not to mention a terrific intense atmosphere. :thumbup: 8-)