Joaquin Phoenix may join Clint Eastwoods Hoover

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

great casting choice...joaquin is one of those actors i can see as being believable in any part for some reason....anytime i hear he might be casted as a character i automatically thing its perfect casting :lol:

looks like that public performance hasnt hurt his career at all

:batface: sounds very interesting...

JRM
Joaquin Phoenix is one of my favorite actors.

seems highly interesting to say the least...

Would play Leonardo Dicaprio's partner/gay lover in the film
Of all the things out there to think of, but you had to make that comment.

Rohan wrote:
Would play Leonardo Dicaprio's partner/gay lover in the film
Of all the things out there to think of, but you had to make that comment.

but that's the role he will be playing.... :?

ummm what comment that is the role he will be playing in the film?
Last edited by IWatchFilmsNotMovies on September 21st, 2010, 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ok. If there is kissing and crossdressing crap involved in the script. I want Leo to get out of it and if Phoenix is locked in, I want him to get out of it as well. And, I also want Eastwood to drop the project and they should look at the script and Hoover's life from a different angle. Not his homosexuality side, the guy has done some incredible things.

And if writer Dustin Lance Black included cross dressing, kissing and stuff then I don't know what to say to that, but lame writing work cause he can in my opinion use his writing skills and write the better parts of Hoover's life.

And, speaking of cross dressing and stuff in an interview Leo stated that it will not be involved. I hope that's true.

Rohan wrote:Ok. If there is kissing and crossdressing crap involved in the script. I want Leo to get out of it and if Phoenix is locked in, I want him to get out of it as well. And, I also want Eastwood to drop the project and they should look at the script and Hoover's life from a different angle. Not his homosexuality side, the guy has done some incredible things.

And if writer Dustin Lance Black included cross dressing, kissing and stuff then I don't know what to say to that, but lame writing work cause he can in my opinion use his writing skills and write the better parts of Hoover's life.

And, speaking of cross dressing and stuff in an interview Leo stated that it will not be involved. I hope that's true.
why that's whats going to make the whole story fascinating. It would be so boring if they didn't involve any cross dressing. Leo in a dress will get him his long deserved oscar!