The Irishman (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Bueller wrote:Agreed about Nicholson in the Departed. His performance looked especially stupid next to DiCaprio and Damon who were far superior. And I say that as someone who really loved the Departed.
I wouldn't go that far. :JGLface:

I just did. :JGLface:
:mrgreen:

Robin wrote:Lost all faith in Al Pacino and Robert De Niro.. and Jack Nicholson is the worst part of The Departed - so over the top its not even funny.

lol...what? he was the best part of the departed...how is he over the top? lol...if anything Dicaprio is over the top...he always is. Nicholson made some of the most interesting choices in the way he played the scenes

but im not that excited about this movie....id rather see scorsese team up with somebody new or somebody he hasnt worked with yet....we already know what deniro and pesci will bring, it wont be anything new or different

talli wrote:lol...what? he was the best part of the departed...how is he over the top? lol...if anything Dicaprio is over the top...he always is. Nicholson made some of the most interesting choices in the way he played the scenes
:eh: ok.
@sammyjankis88

As long as Pesci returns as the "what's so funny about me?" guy, I'm in. :D
And yeah, this does sound too good to be true.

I loved Nicholson in The Departed. Him and Damon kept me tuned in. DeNiro, Pesci and Pacino together would Scorsese would make my head pop.

The book sounds absolutely fascinating! Lets hope the film is just as good. And yes, Nicholson was way over the top in The Departed. Come on it's Jack, it's all good!
{=}

De Niro and Scorsese already attached?!
thank you god :clap:

Could be the best movie ever.