Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Back around 2002 I as a huge supporter of Caviezel as Bruce Wayne/Batman after watching his performance as Edmond Dantes in 'The Count of Monte Cristo'. His performance as the revenge seeking Dantes just epitomized Bruce Wayne for me.

All in the same film he went from this:

to this

to finally this all in the same film (yes that's also Henry Cavill next to him :thumbup: )

But of course someone by the name of Christian Bale confirmed who the definitive modern take on the Bat was 8-) but am extremely glad to see Caviezel back in the limelight especially with Ben Linus! (Michael Emerson)

I don't get the hate on that movie. I loved Caviezel as the count.

prince0gotham wrote:I don't get the hate on that movie. I loved Caviezel as the count.
I think the hate comes from the fans who wanted a direct approach from the book to the screen, a common subject but for what it's worth I thought they did an excellent job plus it got the love of critics as well (74% on RT)

CBS has picked up PERSON OF INTEREST to series :clap:

TeddyBlass wrote:CBS has picked up PERSON OF INTEREST to series :clap:
Great :) I both admire the work of Jonathan Nolan and J.J. Abrams, I'm a huge fan of Lost and Fringe.

Sweet!

Frakkin' A! :twothumbsup: :goNF:

Word is that CBS is using this as their front-runner out of all the new shows launching this fall. No big surprise I guess, it's freaking JJ and Jonah.

http://collider.com/cbs-2011-2012-sched ... ges/91516/

Person of Interest stars Jim Caviezel, Emmy Award winner Michael Emerson and Academy Award nominee Taraji P. Henson in a crime thriller about a presumed dead former-CIA agent who teams up with a mysterious billionaire to prevent violent crimes by using their own brand of vigilante justice. Reese’s (Caviezel) special training in covert operations appeals to Finch (Emerson), a software genius who invented a program that uses pattern recognition to identify people about to be involved in violent crimes. Using state-of-the-art surveillance technology, the two work outside of the law using Reese’s adept skills and Finch’s unlimited wealth to unravel the mystery of the person of interest and stop the crime before it happens. Reese’s actions catch the attention of the NYPD, including homicide detective Carter (Henson), and Fusco (Kevin Chapman), a cop who Reese uses to his advantage. With infinite crimes to investigate, Reese and Finch find that the right person, with the right information, at the right time, can change everything. Emmy Award winners J.J. Abrams and Bryan Burk (“Lost”), Academy Award nominee Jonathan Nolan (“Memento”), David Semel (“Heroes”) and Greg Plageman (“Cold Case”) are the executive producers for Warner Bros. Television.