Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
GeneMod wrote:However, I think I might have read somewhere
Root has no in flesh appearance in .exe...
Can you confirm?
I can confirm that she's there in the virtual setting.

Fisher shared a ton of Noirs.

GeneMod wrote:
ChrisTilford wrote:Per Amy at the Dallas Con, things get uglier in the final 3. 5x10 can actually be considered 'happy' in comparison.
I'll be sure to bring tissues. Also, I have a strange feeling Synechdoche is going to open with Harold "leaving" in the Subway car.
ChrisTilford wrote: A dear friend made this.

Thanks for renewing the pain.
thedarkshaw wrote:Image
Why would you do this to me?

Sorry Gene about the pic lol its beautiful and painful :?

One thing I'm curious about .Exe, is if the simulated world without Finch's Machine segments just last for a single act, or run for atleast the 3 or 4. The press release did indicate a reality set storyline as well, which I'm assuming will cut back & forth with the virtual one (much like the present day & flash sideways sequences in the final season of Lost), & the final act be set entirely in the real world, which sets up the finale.
GeneMod wrote: I'll be sure to bring tissues. Also, I have a strange feeling Synecdoche is going to open with Harold "leaving" in the Subway car.
The promo photos for return 0 have the subway car in them.

So apparently the CCs for the last two episodes have leaked. I haven't read them and I don't know if/where people are talking about them, so I'd avoid places like the show's Twitter and Facebook.

GeneMod wrote:So apparently the CCs for the last two episodes have leaked. I haven't read them and I don't know if/where people are talking about them, so I'd avoid places like the show's Twitter and Facebook.
Yeah, they did. They were sent over to the Chinese broadcasters from transcribing, & they're not exactly well coded, allowing easy dissemination.

Avoid the show's tag on Twitter, & Tumblr. And IMDB, too.
A friend who had a chance to read it, just gave me a general note regarding the structure of 12. Didn't ask for further details, but I like it. Kind of like an extension of the flashbacks in The Devil's Share.
And Amy's independent flick wrapped recently. She's sorta free, for the time being. Westworld season 2 awaits her.

ChrisTilford wrote:
GeneMod wrote:So apparently the CCs for the last two episodes have leaked. I haven't read them and I don't know if/where people are talking about them, so I'd avoid places like the show's Twitter and Facebook.
Yeah, they did. They were sent over to the Chinese broadcasters from transcribing, & they're not exactly well coded, allowing easy dissemination.

Avoid the show's tag on Twitter, & Tumblr. And IMDB, too.
A friend who had a chance to read it, just gave me a general note regarding the structure of 12. Didn't ask for further details, but I like it. Kind of like an extension of the flashbacks in The Devil's Share.
And Amy's independent flick wrapped recently. She's sorta free, for the time being. Westworld season 2 awaits her.
Thanks for the heads up, i haven't used the shows tag on twitter since 5x10, most people i know on there i haven't spoken to since the episode aired lol. One guy deleted his twitter account the moment it ended... Alot of my friends elsewhere have pretty much black marked 5x10 and refuse to bring it up or talk about it since it aired.

I must resist finding them. I'm so spoiler-prone.

IGN provides a write up on Amy's appearance at Dallas Comic Con.

Back in the Australia Con, she mentioned physically being there in all 13 episodes. Given this development in 10, it can still hold good.

Synecdoche: Going by that Noir of Reese with the umbrella, it's presumably at her funeral, so you might see her corpse. And once it's over, I think that's when the next number comes up. Nice mood whiplash: Just after burying your friend, The Machine makes it sting a little more by speaking in her voice (which is probably the first time the other characters know of this development).

Next one's more a general thing on how it's constructed (& no actual plot points), but I'm spoiler tagging it anyway.
.Exe: Based on what my friend told me, the structure of the episode is essentially different simulations over the course of the story, showing what would've happened to each team member if only Samaritan existed. Think it's one person in each act (& there are five of them, or teaser + four). That's what I was going for, when I mentioned it being an extension of the 3x10 flashbacks. Going by the filming photos, there's Finch & Ingram, as well Shaw & Cole. For Fusco, I think his would be with Szymanski (stand in for Carter). Since Root is such a major figurehead in this AI arc, she'd get to have a major part in this too; something she didn't have in The Devil's Share. Ever since Greg's statement pertaining to this, didn't think this is how it could be framed.

return 0: There are shots of Amy present on the rooftop, & at the funeral of Reese's father. Serving as the pseudo Phantom Stranger of sorts.

ChrisTilford wrote:Synecdoche: Going by that Noir of Reese with the umbrella, it's presumably at her funeral, so you might see her corpse. And once it's over, I think that's when the next number comes up. Nice mood whiplash: Just after burying your friend, The Machine makes it sting a little more by speaking in her voice (which is probably the first time the other characters know of this development).
heh, i was also thinking about if they would do a funeral scene. But I hope not, since i'm not prepared for another funeral scene.