Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Havoc1st wrote:aargh, still stuck at uni. Y'all better not overhype those two episodes. :P
Dude, you prefer 5x03 over 5x01. Define overhype.

I could rave about QSO all day but Reassortment was great too.

I like that Blackwell isn't some perfect and sly Samaritan agent like Lambert and Martine were. Thats how it should be given he is really a small operative who was turned over night.

Just a great double header tonight, Hillary Benefiel knocked it out with QSO and and Tony Camerino with Reassortment

Finch took a lot of shit from folks tonight, almost deservingly so. Can't help wondering that whatever transpires in Episode 100, pushes him off the edge to finish the job, alone (going by the press releases of 11 & 12).

They gotta stop breaking my heart using Till Death Do Us Part lol that theme has become just synonymous with Root and Shaw sadness :( :( :(
Shaw snapped was about to stick that syringe into herself and then Root got through to her. their relationship is so special damn it, its written better then some M/F relationships on other shows. I just wish it wasn't so tragic because i love them. The love is their between them and they don't eve have to utter the three magic words. They just know... They just know

Just finished watching QSO: Great use of premise and also great execution.
Poor Shaw, she got tricked into thinking that the reality was a simulation. Not gonna lie, i developed schadenfreude from that scene.
Now bring on Episode 8.

Just finished Reassortment.

A great follow up. Tony Camerino really nailed the Shaw scenes- a little bit of Shawshank Redemption influence doesn't hurt. Shawshank...hehehe.
Please don't tell me Lambert is perma-dead. He can't die just like that; he deserves better. I just like him way too much.

Also, the Finch-Elias scene was great.
Can't wait for next episode. It looks like it will be action-galore.

Great couple of episodes, especially QSO. Scott Adsit/Max maybe one of my fav POIs. Chapman is nailing it, great work by Jenna Stern(Mrs. Donnelly) too. Blackwell is finally starting to come into his own. I just wish Lambert had a better ending. Also does it seem like there is a bit too much to wrap up, like they are setting up things that may not have enough time to play out satisfactorily.

So, late to the party. The double feature was excellent; sounds like they're gearing up for the final showdown. Now all that needs to happen is for Shaw to find her way back to them (think that'll happen at the end of 509 or during the 100th).

GeneMod wrote:So, late to the party. The double feature was excellent; sounds like they're gearing up for the final showdown. Now all that needs to happen is for Shaw to find her way back to them (think that'll happen at the end of 509 or during the 100th).
Its ok :D

Yes a great Double Impact indeed, Everyone here just felt so spent after tuesday. If you watch them back to back straight without stopping it feels like a 2 hour tv movie lol.