Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
SquareWatcher wrote:I want to start watching this show, but there are just so many episodes.
Almost every episode has small seeds that play out in the long run. But here's the essentials you need to catch up:

S1: Pilot, Ghosts, Mission Creep, Cura Te Ipsum, Witness, Get Carter, Number Crunch, Root Cause, Blue Code, Flesh & Blood, Matsya Nyaya, Many Happy Returns, No Good Deed, and Firewall.

S2: The Contingency, Bad Code, Bury the Lede, Shadow Box, Prisoner's Dilemma, Dead Reckoning, Relevance, Trojan Horse, In Extremis, Zero Day, and God Mode.

S3: Liberty, Nothing to Hide, Razgovor, Mors Praematura, Endgame, The Crossing, The Devil's Share, Lethe, Aletheia, 4C, RAM, / (Root Path), Death Benefit, Beta, A House Divided, and Deus Ex Machina.

S4 (so far): Panopticon, Nautilus, Brotherhood, Prophets, Honor Among Thieves, Point of Origin, The Devil You Know, The Cold War, and If-Then-Else.

Pratham wrote::o :o :o

:cry: :cry: :cry:
its ok we're here for you lol we know.

ChrisTilford wrote:
SquareWatcher wrote:I want to start watching this show, but there are just so many episodes.
Almost every episode has small seeds that play out in the long run. But here's the essentials you need to catch up:

S1: Pilot, Ghosts, Mission Creep, Cura Te Ipsum, Witness, Get Carter, Number Crunch, Root Cause, Blue Code, Flesh & Blood, Matsya Nyaya, Many Happy Returns, No Good Deed, and Firewall.

S2: The Contingency, Bad Code, Bury the Lede, Shadow Box, Prisoner's Dilemma, Dead Reckoning, Relevance, Trojan Horse, In Extremis, Zero Day, and God Mode.

S3: Liberty, Nothing to Hide, Razgovor, Mors Praematura, Endgame, The Crossing, The Devil's Share, Lethe, Aletheia, 4C, RAM, / (Root Path), Death Benefit, Beta, A House Divided, and Deus Ex Machina.

S4 (so far): Panopticon, Nautilus, Brotherhood, Prophets, Honor Among Thieves, Point of Origin, The Devil You Know, The Cold War, and If-Then-Else.
Thank you for making this! :twothumbsup:

SquareWatcher wrote:
ChrisTilford wrote:

Thank you for making this! :twothumbsup:
You're welcome. If you consider the abbreviated count, it's almost like a watching an AMC/FX show or the final seasons of Lost or a production of the USA network. Easy to handle. Happy watching.

Read today that one guy binged 78 episodes over 5 days. How long do you suppose'll it take you? Good luck.

ChrisTilford wrote:
SquareWatcher wrote:Thank you for making this! :twothumbsup:
You're welcome. If you consider the abbreviated count, it's almost like a watching an AMC/FX show or the final seasons of Lost or a production of the USA network. Easy to handle. Happy watching.

Read today that one guy binged 78 episodes over 5 days. How long do you suppose'll it take you? Good luck.
Well I'm almost caught up on The Americans and I go back to school next Wednesday so I'll try to get as much done as possible before then.

SquareWatcher wrote: Well I'm almost caught up on The Americans and I go back to school next Wednesday so I'll try to get as much done as possible before then.
Take your time. After next week's episode, they take a three week break, and are back just in time for the February sweeps. Huge head start. Make the most of it.

its crazy the reaction surrounding this episode. everyone i have read or talked to says its the best written episode of the series possibly one of the best episodes of television in years ( yes some are saying that )... its my favorite that's for sure. Denise definitely delivered a hit!

So far these are the best six episodes from season 4 so far ranked from best to least

1: If-Then-Else
2: The Cold War
3: Prophets
4: The Devil You Know
5: Nautilus ( i have a soft spot for that one )
6: Point Of Origin

part 3 of the trilogy will tell us alot.

Havoc1st wrote:I hope Andy Callahan does a great job for next episode.
Yeah, tough acts to follow for both new writers.

Whistler wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:I hope Andy Callahan does a great job for next episode.
Yeah, tough acts to follow for both new writers.
Thinking about it; Andy could be the new Dan Dietz, if he pulls off next episode.

I know last year in that trilogy we came out of it saying devils share was the best of those three but i just don't think it will happen this time. i think control alt delete will be awesome and will be explosive but If-Then-Else is just a television classic in my eyes. there are some classic 24 episode episodes and endings that are dear to me that weren't as good as this. so your right its going to be not a tough but damn near impossible act to follow and we shall see what happens. a lot of people knowing the chance she could live will be all over next weeks episode lol.