So Robert Pattinson

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Was at a bar right by my apartment! In Lubbock, Texas. Very strange. Wish I would have known. Anything you people would have liked to have said to him? lol
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:Was at a bar right by my apartment! In Lubbock, Texas. Very strange. Wish I would have known. Anything you people would have liked to have said to him? lol

keep up the good work, you got a bright future

Lol he might be able to have a decent career after the twilight series. People didn't think Leo was gonna be able to survive Titanic but he pulled it off. Then again he is a great actor who made great choices. I have yet to really see any decent acting from Pattinson yet. He has the brooding/bout to bust into tears look down tho. hahaha
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:Lol he might be able to have a decent career after the twilight series. People didn't think Leo was gonna be able to survive Titanic but he pulled it off. Then again he is a great actor who made great choices. I have yet to really see any decent acting from Pattinson yet. He has the brooding/bout to bust into tears look down tho. hahaha

he was decent in remember me

and christoph waltz has said he is nothing short of amazing in Water for Elephants

and he seems to have the kind of humility and work ethic that many good actors have....he's learning quick, im sure....the work makes you better

Well I hope he can pull if off. Even tho I can't really stand twilight I don't have any ill feelings toward Pattinson. I just think after the twilight flick he should stay away from movies who first word in the description is "romance".
Say Girl

I would've asked him if he secretly hated Twilight. He seems like he does but doesn't say anything that clarifies it.

Redsmile wrote:Lol he might be able to have a decent career after the twilight series. People didn't think Leo was gonna be able to survive Titanic but he pulled it off. Then again he is a great actor who made great choices. I have yet to really see any decent acting from Pattinson yet. He has the brooding/bout to bust into tears look down tho. hahaha
Leo was great even before Titanic.

Jackson wrote:
Leo was great even before Titanic.
oh I know
I'm just saying it was a tough task to shed that Jack Dawson image
Say Girl

Who is Robert Pattinson?

And speaking of LEO. He was always great and a better actor than Robert Pattinson. I don't know how you guys can compare Pattinson boy to LEO the legend in the making.

Rohan wrote:Who is Robert Pattinson?

And speaking of LEO. He was always great and a better actor than Robert Pattinson. I don't know how you guys can compare Pattinson boy to LEO the legend in the making.
I'm not comparing their acting skills!
Heavens no!
just that they both had to deal with the pretty boy image
Leo did just fine
I don't know if Pattinson has the acting chops to overcome Edward Cullen tho
Say Girl