Joker (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
anikom15 wrote:
September 8th, 2019, 5:37 pm
We got your point. Enough.
Well now you get my point again buck-o. :P

Forum Pro
Law

Worth posting. This is an amazing edit

Screening again tonight in Toronto...I'm betting on a few more divisive/negative reviews this time after all the hype out of Venice.

So just got spoiled by a camrip screenshot of a pretty big moment in this movie. Didn't really bother me seeing as I figured it would happen in some way

actual spoiler below, if you care:
Joker blows DeNiro's brains out live on his talk show
was this in the original script leaks?

ChristNolan wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 3:15 pm
So just got spoiled by a camrip screenshot of a pretty big moment in this movie. Didn't really bother me seeing as I figured it would happen in some way

actual spoiler below, if you care:
Joker blows DeNiro's brains out live on his talk show
was this in the original script leaks?
yes

Careful fuckin' spoilers are popping up all over twitter along with aforementioned leak footage. I was careless and got ruined! :judge:

EW negative review of the film:
"A movie with the message this one hammers home again and again... feels too volatile, and frankly too scary, to separate from the very real violence committed by young men like Joaquin Phoenix's Arthur Fleck in America almost every day."

This isn't legitimate film criticism whatsoever.

Anyone got a link to the leaked vid?

Oh damn it got taken down on r/DCEULeaks. Keep an eye out on that sub if you want to see the clips. You can also PM me and I can describe the scene to you since I saw the two leaked scenes that came out.

Like did absolutely no one make mirrors of this thing? I already got spoiled so I'm curious what the execution is. Don't want to see the entire thing, just the main thing people are talking about.