Joker (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ruth wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 3:51 pm
m4st4 wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 3:43 pm
Not really no, of one’s level of stress maybe.

Looking forward to this movie maybe, mrs. Moderator? Or shall we continue deraling threads and enabling it cuz veteran posters blah-blah? Myself included since I let myself post further than one should.
i mean sure mods are welcome to stop this shit. if making jokes isn’t allowed here, which is something i wasn’t aware of. also, i cannot really control what you let yourself do, so if you can’t stop responding, that’s on you, not me. nobody mentioned veteran members here so i have no idea what this has got to do with anything we’ve been discussing here so far
What jokes? I was talking about a fellow member of course.

That letterboxd ‘review’ is some good stuff, if that’s what you mean. But you people need to start reading posts more carefully, otherwise personal shit gets in the way of a pretty clear initial message.

Idk dude it seems like you were the one misreading posts here. So no, thanks, but my reading comprehension is most likely just fine. But I’ll give you that, and stop here.

Until Ayesha comes back with her new iteration of society jokes, that is.

Hello, Mrs. Moderator, can you like delete me pls?

m4st4 wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 3:26 pm
Artemis wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 2:44 pm
Ruth wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 2:41 pm
So my tinfoil hat theory is that the IT movies and the clown shit that happened was all a very well calculated marketing move for the Joker kino. It all happened for a reason.
This will make like 3 billion at the BO guaranteed. Speaking of BO, try going to showings during the day. Won't have to deal with the smell of gamer nerd.
Might put a link to NF diary thread as a signature there, just so people understand the crazyness lately.
contemplating grad school is v crazy
m4st4 wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 4:01 pm
Ruth wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 3:51 pm
m4st4 wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 3:43 pm
Not really no, of one’s level of stress maybe.

Looking forward to this movie maybe, mrs. Moderator? Or shall we continue deraling threads and enabling it cuz veteran posters blah-blah? Myself included since I let myself post further than one should.
i mean sure mods are welcome to stop this shit. if making jokes isn’t allowed here, which is something i wasn’t aware of. also, i cannot really control what you let yourself do, so if you can’t stop responding, that’s on you, not me. nobody mentioned veteran members here so i have no idea what this has got to do with anything we’ve been discussing here so far
What jokes? I was talking about a fellow member of course.

That letterboxd ‘review’ is some good stuff, if that’s what you mean. But you people need to start reading posts more carefully, otherwise personal shit gets in the way of a pretty clear initial message.
maybe DM me and say what you want to my face? Seems like you're getting personally offended over jokes and over us having a little fun.

Me trying to figure out what's got m4 so heated...?

Bacon wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 4:24 pm
We targeted gamers Bacon. GAMERS

Seems like society has a lot to say about this movie....or was it the other way around?

Batfan175 wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 5:30 pm
Seems like society has a lot to say about this movie....or was it the other way around?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bacon wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 4:24 pm
Literally nothing. Artemis follow up post is start of a crazy town. Clear as a day. And I don’t know how you guys read heat through text, but my posts are ar least clear.

Still not sure what gamers have to do with my OP.

Or any of this with sense.

Real indicator should be Artemis’ continuous depressed troll posting.

What's with all the low blows man? That's really not cool. What's up?