FOX's House M.D.

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I got bored at some point, think it was season 4 or something.

OVERMAN wrote:I got bored at some point, think it was season 4 or something.
The 4th season was weakeast house m.d. season because it was all about humor and the new house team couldnt surpased the old one...
But anyways this is the best tvshow i have ever seen-perfect acting,great music,drama that touches your soul,superb humor...

RomanM wrote:LOVE THE HOUSE. Great show and HDSLR supporters so they're even cooler.
Wow, really? I never knew that. That's awesome!

OVERMAN wrote:I got bored at some point, think it was season 4 or something.
Seriously? That season is one of my favorites. I loved the new team and how House got rid of the candidates. :lol:

Season 5 is also awesome too, especially when House begins to hallucinate.

I use to love this show but when they decided to use the romance drama as a major plot point that's when I started to lose interest. I found the whole Huddy moments rather annoying and all the love I had for Cuddy in the first couple seasons disappeared in the later seasons.

Ema Skye wrote:I use to love this show but when they decided to use the romance drama as a major plot point that's when I started to lose interest. I found the whole Huddy moments rather annoying and all the love I had for Cuddy in the first couple seasons disappeared in the later seasons.
Ema. I hate you now. :JGLface:

I could never hate you bb. :batface:

I think Laurie's acting was the only thing that really attracted my attention and engaged me to this show, just like James Spader on Boson Legal, I don't really give a damn about the plot on this kind of shows, I'm more into sci-fi but sometimes... you know the acting is just superb.

chee wrote:
Ema Skye wrote:I use to love this show but when they decided to use the romance drama as a major plot point that's when I started to lose interest. I found the whole Huddy moments rather annoying and all the love I had for Cuddy in the first couple seasons disappeared in the later seasons.
Ema. I hate you now. :JGLface:

My heart is shriveling up on the inside, I hope your happy :batface:

*goes to a lonely corner and sobs*

Ema Skye wrote:
chee wrote:Ema. I hate you now. :JGLface:

My heart is shriveling up on the inside, I hope your happy :batface:

*goes to a lonely corner and sobs*
I'll make your heart completely die!

BECAUSE SHARLTO JUST PROPOSED TO ME.

Mwhahahahaaha.

ParanoIan wrote:
RomanM wrote:LOVE THE HOUSE. Great show and HDSLR supporters so they're even cooler.
Wow, really? I never knew that. That's awesome!
Not really.