FOX's House M.D.

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
CrazyEight wrote:Not really.
:eh: Not really, they're not awesome or not really, they aren't supporters?

ParanoIan wrote:
CrazyEight wrote:Not really.
Not really as in they're a downgrade from what previous episodes of House were filmed on. In my opinion DSLR's aren't fit to be used for big budget productions, but I understand why it was used in the finale and I suppose for tight fit scenes it's fine. But I don't think it's "awesome" if they are going to start using prosumer camera equipment when they don't have too.

I think they're fine for TV use when the delivery is only 1080p and even that's not the norm.

CrazyEight wrote:
ParanoIan wrote:
Not really as in they're a downgrade from what previous episodes of House were filmed on. In my opinion DSLR's aren't fit to be used for big budget productions, but I understand why it was used in the finale and I suppose for tight fit scenes it's fine. But I don't think it's "awesome" if they are going to start using prosumer camera equipment when they don't have too.
Haha okay, i see what you mean.

chee wrote:I'll make your heart completely die!

BECAUSE SHARLTO JUST PROPOSED TO ME.

Mwhahahahaaha.
BUT HAS HE EVER REPLIED BACK TO ANY OF YOUR FACEBOOK POSTS?!
(I'm just going to rub this in your face from now on) :3

Shut up. :x

HE WILL RESPOND ONE DAY. :JGLface:

Difficult time for aspiring filmmakers. :(

Just finished watching season 5.Amazing stuff but 2 season is still my favorite :)

Season 7 was mind-blowing.Since epizode 13 it's becomes like the greatest roller-coaster of emotions and every new epizode surpasses the previous one and it's ending...just WOW.I and refuse to believe that this thread about the greatest tv show of all time got only 3 pages.

Mr. Caine wrote:Season 7 was mind-blowing.Since epizode 13 it's becomes like the greatest roller-coaster of emotions and every new epizode surpasses the previous one and it's ending...just WOW.I and refuse to believe that this thread about the greatest tv show of all time got only 3 pages.
Actually, I've felt the general quality of House has dropped dramatically with each passing season since the 4th, which is a shame since it used to be so damn captivating.

Also, greatest tv show of all time? Haven't you seen LOST, Battlestar Galactica, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Twin Peaks, Neon Genesis: Evangelion? Though I wouldn't, some might add Dexter to that too.

-Vader