FOX's House M.D.

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Vader182 wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:Season 7 was mind-blowing.Since epizode 13 it's becomes like the greatest roller-coaster of emotions and every new epizode surpasses the previous one and it's ending...just WOW.I and refuse to believe that this thread about the greatest tv show of all time got only 3 pages.
Actually, I've felt the general quality of House has dropped dramatically with each passing season since the 4th, which is a shame since it used to be so damn captivating.

Also, greatest tv show of all time? Haven't you seen LOST, Battlestar Galactica, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Twin Peaks, Neon Genesis: Evangelion? Though I wouldn't, some might add Dexter to that too.

-Vader
That bit is only my humble opinion :D No other tv-series has moved me so much...maybe Band of Brothers but that's mini-series...as for your suggestions I didnt like LOST and BG,have to check the rest :)

I rarely stop watching a tv series but after season 3-4 House's quality declined so drastically it was barely the same show, which is sad because the first few seasons still hold up today.

solo2001 wrote:I rarely stop watching a tv series but after season 3-4 House's quality declined so drastically it was barely the same show, which is sad because the first few seasons still hold up today.
I cant really say that about Season 5.It was just as good as the best house seasons.As for season 6 and 7 yeah quality declined although after epizode 13 season 7 just kept improving with each epizode :clap:

Mr. Caine wrote:
solo2001 wrote:I rarely stop watching a tv series but after season 3-4 House's quality declined so drastically it was barely the same show, which is sad because the first few seasons still hold up today.
I cant really say that about Season 5.It was just as good as the best house seasons.As for season 6 and 7 yeah quality declined although after epizode 13 season 7 just kept improving with each epizode :clap:
I really disagree, especially the finale, which I thought was very close to being preposterous.
-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote: I cant really say that about Season 5.It was just as good as the best house seasons.As for season 6 and 7 yeah quality declined although after epizode 13 season 7 just kept improving with each epizode :clap:
I really disagree, especially the finale, which I thought was very close to being preposterous.
-Vader
So many people complained about the ending but was that really so un-housish?I thought it was awsome :D But TBH After Hours(S7E22)should have been the final epizode.

Mr. Caine wrote:
Vader182 wrote:
-Vader
So many people complained about the ending but was that really so un-housish?I thought it was awsome :D But TBH After Hours(S7E22)should have been the final epizode.
I agree. That was my favorite episode of the show in years.

-Vader

Promo for first epizode of season 8.

I actually like those seasons because they started to change it up a bit from the formula they had in seasons 1 through 3.

It's going to be interesting to see how the dynamics go:
without Cuddy in the storylines. That and the ratings since Lisa E was a fan favourite of many.

Just watched Season 7.

It was a good season, not great, but it's still fun to watch for HL performance, he's brilliant :-D

The promo for season 8 looks good IMO, hoping for a very good season 8 :)