The Walking Dead (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
That's great, RIFA! ;-)

Little late to the bandwagon, but I've caught up on all the episodes. Love this show.

CroissantRoll wrote:Little late to the bandwagon, but I've caught up on all the episodes. Love this show.
yeah... agree with you...

I just didn't liked the first episode... I still don't like it... but the rest of it was good... the last episode gave me a feeling like Lost did back in the days when something new came right out the corner in the end of the episode... and I was so excited to see what's happening next... :twisted:

Full credit to Frank Darabont for the incredible success of this tv show. Adaptations are never easy, yet he's done an amazing job so far.

Robert Kirkman, comic legend extraordinaire and creator of The Walking Dead, clarifies about the writers issue regarding season 2.
"It's kind of unfortunate that it's being reported that our writing staff has been fired because that's not the case," explains Kirkman. "It makes Frank look bad. I don't think Frank wants it out there that he's just firing people off of a successful show seemingly for no reason."

Part of the shock stemming from the initial report was the news that Darabont's executive producer Charles "Chic" Eglee would also be departing. According to Kirkman, it wasn't Darabont's doing, but a choice Eglee made willingly.

"Chic Eglee is a high-level television writer. He was brought onto The Walking Dead with the idea that Frank was going to work on the first season and then go off and do movies," Kirkman says. "Chic didn't want to be second-in-command on a show when he's used to being a top dog, and so he decided to go off and do something else, which is something that happens and is not a big deal."

Kirkman concedes that he isn't sure whether the second season scripts will be farmed out to freelancers as many have suggested, or if they'll form a new writing staff. That's all being hammered out right now, but regardless of their new plan, Kirkman believes it will have little impact on the quality of the show overall.
http://www.ifanboy.com/content/articles ... _Kerfuffle

JRM
I don't think I've mentioned yet, but, I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! Looking forward to the season finale.

I can't wait for the next season!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Season finale was a let down.

They already had their finale? That was quick. How many episodes were there?

CroissantRoll wrote:Season finale was a let down.
+1
@sammyjankis88