The Walking Dead (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

kanjisheik wrote:Let's just agree to disagree then, RIFA. You didn't like it. We liked it. End of story.
you're right on that :D

RIFA wrote:
PowerDump wrote:Cool story bro
1. learn how to quote
2. what's your problem?
You mock a show for a part that isn't that big of a deal and then you say you've seen random videos on cops with great accuracy. Hate to say it but the reason you saw those videos is because they were impressive (the reason they were posted or on TV), seeing a hundred videos of good shooting doesn't mean it will happen every time and the way you posted you make it sound like every cop can do that when that is not the case.

PowerDump wrote:You mock a show
I don't mock a show. As for the rest, I ain't gonna answer since this little affirmation here is not true. I don't mock the show, I just stated my viewing on it and I had a discussion with other user who felt he can carry a discussion without being "fancy" and acting childish about it. He liked the show I didn't... I'll watch the next episodes to see if the show will start grow on me and that's it... nobody died because of what I think about TWD so what's your point again? :think:

"5 minutes into the first episode and LMAO at a dozen of cops shooting towards a guy and not one of them hit him in like 20-30 seconds.... that's so lame I lol'd so hard... no seriously.... I just stopped the show right there... what the heck were those cops? amateurs? that single scene is such a cliche and such a stupid cliche that filmmakers tend to repeat each time...

since when a dozen cops are not trained to shoot and hit a target in less than 50 meters... in 30 seconds ????

not to mention there were 3 guys in that car .... vs a dozen cops... after 2 minutes of furious stupid firing 2 got hit down... (aw god thanks) but hey... one is alive... and shoots this cop... and not one single other cop saw him when he got out of that car???? lmao... damn those cops are dumb and amateurs...

I'll skip that scene and move on... give it another chance but if the whole series will have the same "credibility" as that first scene then this show will fail.."

Yeah that is mocking

The 3rd episode was awesome. What a shocker of an ending! Damn, I can't believe we are halfway through the first season already.

I saw the third episode and it started to grow on me...

I like it more now... it seems they did not make any other mistakes like those... I'm really diggin' the show 8-) :lol: