The Walking Dead (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

I agree that Lost is overrated. In fact, I hated the entire last season. But its pilot episode - directed by J J Abrams - was pretty damn awesome.
The CinemaBlend reviewer was comparing Lost's pilot episode - not the entire show - with The Walking Dead's pilot episode. I think that's a pretty valid comparison.

Thank you God.Finaly someone agrees with me that its overrated :P

Lost fanboys can be quite the obnoxious type, so you gotta be careful, Mr Caine. :-D

Just watched the first episode! Its amazing! Can't wait for Episode 2: Guts!

First epizode was great.Lets hope that upcoming epizodes are the same quality :)

lmao @ this show... i think it's just me but i'm tired of stupid scenes and cliches...

5 minutes into the first episode and LMAO at a dozen of cops shooting towards a guy and not one of them hit him in like 20-30 seconds.... that's so lame I lol'd so hard... no seriously.... I just stopped the show right there... what the heck were those cops? amateurs? that single scene is such a cliche and such a stupid cliche that filmmakers tend to repeat each time...

since when a dozen cops are not trained to shoot and hit a target in less than 50 meters... in 30 seconds ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

not to mention there were 3 guys in that car .... vs a dozen cops... after 2 minutes of furious stupid firing 2 got hit down... (aw god thanks) but hey... one is alive... and shoots this cop... and not one single other cop saw him when he got out of that car???? lmao... damn those cops are dumb and amateurs...

I'll skip that scene and move on... give it another chance but if the whole series will have the same "credibility" as that first scene then this show will fail..

This show gets better and better. Thank you, Frank Darabont, for making this fanboy's dream come true! :ugeek:

MrG
Just watched the 2nd episode and (like the first) amazing although I did like the first just a bit better. This looks like a promising series.