The Walking Dead (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
RIFA wrote:
oracle86 wrote:Were you disagreeing with his comment or mine? Cos I gave up watching TWD after Season 1, and just keep track of the developments by reading critics' reviews, and posts on this thread.

And yeah, I really do feel that Bear McReary did a great job for Battlestar Galactica.
With his... I liked your answer obviously cuz I thought it was ironic. :lol:
Oh okay :lol:

Keep talking ;)

Actually, my main criticism is the fact they brought a bunch of new people to the prison at the end. I just like our bunch of misfits and we have enough characters to develop already...the only ones I wanted to join were Tyreese and Sasha and I got like +100 other people instead. :wtf:

madcowre wrote:Actually, my main criticism is the fact they brought a bunch of new people to the prison at the end. I just like our bunch of misfits and we have enough characters to develop already...the only ones I wanted to join were Tyreese and Sasha and I got like +100 other people instead. :wtf:
don't worry they won't bother developing em anyway

How great would it be if it turned out last night's episode was an April Fool's joke and the actual episode was set to be released this coming Sunday? That would be a Hell of a joke.

Addicted2Movies wrote:How great would it be if it turned out last night's episode was an April Fool's joke and the actual episode was set to be released this coming Sunday? That would be a Hell of a joke.
there was a thread for that this morning on imdb, someone saying it's a joke

Im so sorry everyone, I forgot disagreement isn't allowed.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

prince0gotham wrote:
madcowre wrote:Actually, my main criticism is the fact they brought a bunch of new people to the prison at the end. I just like our bunch of misfits and we have enough characters to develop already...the only ones I wanted to join were Tyreese and Sasha and I got like +100 other people instead. :wtf:
don't worry they won't bother developing em anyway
Yeah they'll be in the background like at Woodbury. I just hope we see Morgan again
I'd like to see him come back to the group, but yeah they already used the "son killed or undead, Morgan semi-crazy" angle

Cilogy wrote:Im so sorry everyone, I forgot disagreement isn't allowed.
Nah man it's allowed...but in this case it's pretty disagreeable. It just feels like this season didn't have a single plot thread satisfyingly concluded. I always felt a season should at least have some sort of self contained story arc; and by that I don't even mean they needed to
kill off the governor
. But someone's character should've at least experienced some sort of believable change or some storyline should've at least come to a conclusion. The whole finale hinged on one emotional event
Andrea's death
that failed because the character had been completely destroyed by unbelievable actions and thought processes. The finale just fell immensely short for me.

Yeah. The things that were pulled off nicely are either very minor or way too early in the season.

Lori's death for example was pullsed off nicely.

Merle's death too, although rushed. There should've been more prescious moments with him.

Morgan.

That's about it.

Michone? Wasted. Tyreese? Wasted. Daryl keeps being very cool, but he didn't change at all in this season. Hershel exists to either agree wholeheartedly or agree by judging Rick. (???) Beth sings. Carol creeps me out sometimes and is nowhere near the signifficance she had in S2 or S1. T dog was wasted (at some point in S2 the writers said they had something very interesting planned for the character's future... where was that? this implies how they probably make sudden decisions just like that). I won't even comment on Andrea. Milton had a few moments that only foreshadowed his death.

For a show that was being marketted as bold and daring with the fact that "anyone could die at any moment" they sure make that work for their convenience instead of challenge. Funny how the characters that really should die earlier take a whole season to.