The Walking Dead (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Okay now the prison finale won't be as surprising...... But good episode

MASSIVE MASSIVE SPOILERS
I shed so many tears this episode. I was beyond shocked. The way Rick grieves over Lori at the end, I bawled my eyes out... T-Dog dead made me so sad also... AMAZING EPISODE. Beyond devastating though.
By far the greatest episode The Walking Dead has delivered so far.
Last edited by UltraDangerLord on November 5th, 2012, 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wow. That was intense.

Okay I wanna know how many people here actually have read far in the comic?

xWhereAmI? wrote:Okay I wanna know how many people here actually have read far in the comic?
my ex tried to get me into them, but not my thing
Why you lurking my page brah?

UltraDangerLord wrote:MASSIVE MASSIVE SPOILERS
I shed so many tears this episode. I was beyond shocked. The way Rick grieves over Lori at the end, I bawled my eyes out... T-Dog dead made me so sad also... AMAZING EPISODE. Beyond devastating though.
By far the greatest episode The Walking Dead has delivered so far.
I agree.
I find her death way better than in the comics. How Rick stops all of a sudden when he hears the baby... and the way he grieves over Lori is, wow, indeed... Lincoln's acting is just incredible. It made me cry too.

Amazing. Just great.

You can see why season 2 was necessary with it's occasional boring stuff... it was necessary for the audience to connect with every character not only on the surface...

Because of season 2 this episode was so emotional.

holy shit balls.

I thought Season 2 was slow and boring as hell. this prevented me from connecting with the characters and I left it. How is Season 3? Do you recommend me to pick it up again?
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.