My War Gone By, I Miss It So (TBD)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Tom Hardy stars as the lead in "My War Gone, I Miss it So" to be directed and produced by Gavin O’Connor. The film is based on the 1999 book of the same name by English journalist and war correspondent Anthony Loyd, and tells of his experiences while documenting the war.

Hardy:
“‘My War Gone By’ is a brutal yet sensitive story which addresses both the nature of addiction and the experience of war. I was struck by Anthony’s work and words, experiences, and for me his is an important voice and an important book.”
Synopsis of the book:
“Born to a distinguished family steeped in military tradition, raised on stories of wartime and ancestral heroes, Anthony Loyd longed to experience war from the front lines—so he left England at the age of twenty-six to document the conflict in Bosnia. For the following three years he witnessed the killings of one of the most callous and chaotic clashes on European soil, in the midst of a lethal struggle among the Serbs, Croatians, and Bosnian Muslims. Addicted to the adrenaline of armed combat, he returned home to wage a longstanding personal battle against substance abuse.”