BBC's Sherlock

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Cilogy wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:This show sucks and Benedict is atrocious.
Ah, I see you enjoyed the show and are too complacent to admit, so you compensate by bashing it.
No.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Cilogy wrote: Ah, I see you enjoyed the show and are too complacent to admit, so you compensate by bashing it.
No.
It's impossible to dislike BBC's Sherlock, because of Cumberbatch.

Dem cheekbones. :modesty:

UNF.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Cilogy wrote: Ah, I see you enjoyed the show and are too complacent to admit, so you compensate by bashing it.
No.
It's okay IWatch, you are among friends. ;)

Just let it out, just open up.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Am I the only person who finds the tension between Sherlock and Molly a lot more interesting then the tension between Sherlock and Watson?

BlairCo wrote:Am I the only person who finds the tension between Sherlock and Molly a lot more interesting then the tension between Sherlock and Watson?
and luckily for that Moriarty didn't consider Molly as one of Sherlock's "friends" in the final episode so that she could somehow helped him during the final showdown with Moriarty

Dan_87 wrote:
BlairCo wrote:Am I the only person who finds the tension between Sherlock and Molly a lot more interesting then the tension between Sherlock and Watson?
and luckily for that Moriarty didn't consider Molly as one of Sherlock's "friends" in the final episode so that she could somehow helped him during the final showdown with Moriarty
Bike hitting John? :think:

m4st4 wrote:
Dan_87 wrote:
probably the "surviving the fall" part, bike hitting John might just be part of Sherlock's grand scheme to fake his death...but we will know that in S3...next year perhaps
Last edited by Dan_87 on January 22nd, 2012, 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dan_87 wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
probably the "surviving the fall" part, bike hitting John might just be part of Sherlock's grand scheme to fake his death...
but we will know that in S3...next year perhaps
Spoiler tagged, plus next year for sure!

m4st4 wrote:
Spoiler tagged, plus next year for sure!
thanks for the reminder ;)

Someone on tumblr had a really in depth prediction on how Sherlock survived.

Won't let me post the images, spoilers inside:

http://cheescaeks.tumblr.com/post/16424934687
Nope. Cause Sherlock is asexu-I mean gay. Gay. Gay. Gay.