BBC's Sherlock

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

anyone watched this miniseries? quite good IMO :)

I caught the first episode and really enjoyed it. :thumbup:

I'm too lazy to download it.

When is it coming to BBC America?

n the United States, PBS stations will broadcast the series under the Masterpiece banner, after BBC Worldwide signed a co-production deal with WGBH Boston. The episodes will be broadcast on PBS from October 24, 2010.

well this is what i got from its Wikipedia page

Dan_87 wrote:n the United States, PBS stations will broadcast the series under the Masterpiece banner, after BBC Worldwide signed a co-production deal with WGBH Boston. The episodes will be broadcast on PBS from October 24, 2010.

PBS? Seriously? :|

chee wrote:
Dan_87 wrote:n the United States, PBS stations will broadcast the series under the Masterpiece banner, after BBC Worldwide signed a co-production deal with WGBH Boston. The episodes will be broadcast on PBS from October 24, 2010.

PBS? Seriously? :|
what's wrong with PBS? sorry i'm not US citizen, not familiar with the TV channel there

A Scandal in Belgravia is the first episode of TV that 2012 has brought me, and it's better than every single piece of episodic television in 2011 aside from Breaking Bad. What a killer entry into the much awaited Season 2. Much denser than the first 3 episodes, as if that were possible, much bigger scope and higher production values. This was fucking fantastic.

I want to murder my computer. Every time I try to download the damn episode, it like cuts off and says its corrupted or something. FFFFFUUUU

Stuck with low quality stream. :|
So excited for the new episode though.

chee wrote:I want to murder my computer. Every time I try to download the damn episode, it like cuts off and says its corrupted or something. FFFFFUUUU

Stuck with low quality stream. :|
So excited for the new episode though.
Do you want me PM you the link I used? It's the HDTV rip.

Which, by the way, BBC's broadcasting quality is above and beyond anything in the US aside from FOX. CBS, NBC, Showtime, HBO, they have really poor broadcasting quality in comparison.

Can someone PM a link to watch season 1. I really want to see a proper Sherlock Holmes.