BBC's Sherlock

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
That was so much fun and need to rewatch. Excited for the new season.

anepicmoviereviewer wrote:That was so much fun and need to rewatch. Excited for the new season.
My reaction exactly. I thought it was great fun. God, how I love
Andrew Scott as Moriarty

Couldn't watch this episode since it wasn't aired on tv in my country. It was either on Stan (which i don't have- and won't ever consider subscribing) or in theaters ( which i'm not willing to pay for ).
Last edited by Havoc1st on January 2nd, 2016, 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

I don't like the ending purely because we most probably will have to wait until Jan 2017 for Season 4 :judge: :judge:
Now that they tie this damn special episode to season 3 that is

Am I the only one that doesn't like
Moriarty
in this series, like at all?

Bacon wrote:Am I the only one that doesn't like
Moriarty
in this series, like at all?
As a villain, I like him. As Moriarty? No.

He overacts and it just seems terrible to me and I can't take him seriously at all.

Bacon wrote:
He overacts and it just seems terrible to me and I can't take him seriously at all.
I understand where you're coming from. For me his portrayal works and doesn't work; it's jarring. When his acting works then it's fine, but if it doesn't he overacts. That's my problem with the roof scene in S2's finale- one minute Scott's acting is fine, next minute he's overacting.

Havoc1st wrote:
Bacon wrote:
I understand where you're coming from. For me his portrayal works and doesn't work; it's jarring. When his acting works then it's fine, but if it doesn't he overacts. That's my problem with the roof scene in S2's finale- one minute Scott's acting is fine, next minute he's overacting.
I hear that's how insane people behave.

Crazy Eight wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:
Bacon wrote:
I hear that's how insane people behave.
His swing back and fourth is deliberate. I think it works for the character; both humorous and unsettling.