Batman: Arkham City

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Nicola wrote:
Mason wrote:Just noticed something in the credits, too.
Well I just watched the credits again as I heard on YouTube that there was something cool hidden, so naturally I watched them again and what do you know, you can hear Harley Quinn singing to a child. This is weird.
Did you notice it? This is the perfect cliffhanger.
Holy crap I hadn't noticed that. I just found a video on Youtube and it is weird indeed.
"Hush little baby, don't say a word. Momma's gonna kill for you the whole damn world."
You know what it reminds me? "Mad Love", you know, the graphic novel Dini and Timm did in the 90s about Harley falling in love with the Joker and setting a trap for Batman to prove her love to him. In a very twisted way, the whole "Harley showing some ballsa nd planning something even bigger than the Joker ever could" brought me back to Mad Love. Just that this time it's for the love of the child.
That's a hell of a cliffhanger.
In other words, Joker finally revved up his Harley

Beat this earlier today and what a great ending and so far it is my favorite game this year.
I give Rocksteady a ton of credit for having the nuts to kill off the Joker.

Played it for about 4 hours yesterday.
Man, I suck at this game.

ThePhantomTerror wrote:Played it for about 4 hours yesterday.
Man, I suck at this game.
If you played the first, it's easier to pick up the control system and stuff.

I've finally completed all AR side mission training missions, what a bitch they were! All I have to do now, to get most of the achievements, is to find all 400 Riddler trophies and rescue the hostages, complete New Game Plus and obtain all medals in the combat challenges. Pretty tricky stuff.

Wow, just unlocked the Christian Bale costume. This is pretty damn awesome.

Samsara17 wrote:Wow, just unlocked the Christian Bale costume. This is pretty damn awesome.
OH MY GOD. I was in two minds whether to get this but now it's a must.

Samsara17 wrote:Wow, just unlocked the Christian Bale costume. This is pretty damn awesome.
Wait, what?! How'd you do that?
Btw, the Nightwing pack will be released on Tuesday November 1st, and here's a trailer for it:
Looks pretty awesome, especially the Animated skin.

I really gotta give credit to Rocksteady, I personally aren't a fan of Robin and I usually loathe the Catwoman character.. but this game actually managed to make me accept Catwoman and, I gotta say, Tim Drake's Robin is about the most bad-ass Robin ever: he has a cool voice, cool moves but, most importantly, a great armored suit (in perfect "Arkham" saga fashion) that's probably the most realistic/believable Robin portrait I have ever seen.

Nicola wrote:
Wait, what?! How'd you do that?
Btw, the Nightwing pack will be released on Tuesday November 1st, and here's a trailer for it:
Looks pretty awesome, especially the Animated skin.

I really gotta give credit to Rocksteady, I personally aren't a fan of Robin and I usually loathe the Catwoman character.. but this game actually managed to make me accept Catwoman and, I gotta say, Tim Drake's Robin is about the most bad-ass Robin ever: he has a cool voice, cool moves but, most importantly, a great armored suit (in perfect "Arkham" saga fashion) that's probably the most realistic/believable Robin portrait I have ever seen.
I never liked Catwoman but she fits well in this game and is becoming one of my favorite playable side characters in any game. Her music that is played while playing as her is perfect too.

MrG
Really? How'd you get it?