Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
This news pleases me.

I'm not a big QT fan, but I'd be very interested to see his take on a scifi film.

“There actually is an idea. It’s a little flower right now. It’s a little bean sprout, but those bean sprouts tend to turn into beanstalks. This would be the first time I wouldn’t say, ‘No, not really.’ This is the first time I’d say, ‘Maybe.” It wouldn’t be a spaceship-y type thing — traveling through space, going to other planets — it would be more of an Earth-bound sci-fi thing, but sci-fi nonetheless.”
Since I am not a fan of Tarantino and knowing he is not a fan of Nolan as well as being a douche I almost interpreted that quote as an insult aim towards Nolan´s science fiction epic Interstellar.

MyCocaine wrote:
“There actually is an idea. It’s a little flower right now. It’s a little bean sprout, but those bean sprouts tend to turn into beanstalks. This would be the first time I wouldn’t say, ‘No, not really.’ This is the first time I’d say, ‘Maybe.” It wouldn’t be a spaceship-y type thing — traveling through space, going to other planets — it would be more of an Earth-bound sci-fi thing, but sci-fi nonetheless.”
Since I am not a fan of Tarantino and knowing he is not a fan of Nolan as well as being a douche I almost interpreted that quote as an insult aim towards Nolan´s science fiction epic Interstellar.
He's probably referring to films like Star Wars.

MyCocaine wrote:
Yeah I'm not really getting that as a slam towards Nolan or any movie like that. He's just saying he wouldn't make a non-space sci-fi movie.

bootsy wrote:
MyCocaine wrote:
Yeah I'm not really getting that as a slam towards Nolan or any movie like that. He's just saying he wouldn't make a non-space sci-fi movie.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was. Tarantino is weird like that.

I think you're just a ridiculously paranoid Nolan fanboy.

Well he's definitely a Nolan hater, Inception wasn't in his top 20 of 2010 (He liked Piranha 3D more) and he said Keaton was the best Batman

Now Where Was I ? wrote:Well he's definitely a Nolan hater, Inception wasn't in his top 20 of 2010 (He liked Piranha 3D more) and he said Keaton was the best Batman
None of these make him a "Nolan hater".

''Piranha 3-D is better than Inception''
''Knight and Day is better than Inception''
''Robin Hood is better than Inception''

Anyone saying this on this site would be instantanely qualified as a troll and a hater