Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
i mean now twitter is mad cuz he refused to answer a narrative pushing question about Margot not having enough lines lol

this is all so silly

Michaelf2225 wrote:
May 22nd, 2019, 9:59 pm
i mean now twitter is mad cuz he refused to answer a narrative pushing question about Margot not having enough lines lol

this is all so silly
yeah that's all bullshit and super patronizing to Robbie too

-Vader

The bromance between Leo and Brad has been a delight.

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
May 22nd, 2019, 8:52 pm
Why is all the geek community kneel to the Russos when they post a similar request?
Fookin kneelers.
Sorry, I think r/freefolk is getting to me.

Rick Dalton the character DiCaprio is playing is much deeper and complex than the trailers lead on...
DiCaprio says in an interview that suicide is a real possibility for him.

so the entire plot summary is out on wikipedia. idk why anyone would go there, but it’s two months left still, dropping this just in case

i didn’t get spoiled but saw people mentioning this

PLEASE people try not to bring spoilers into this place. at least for the time being, it’s way too early

Ruth wrote:
May 23rd, 2019, 5:08 am
so the entire plot summary is out on wikipedia. idk why anyone would go there, but it’s two months left still, dropping this just in case

PLEASE people try not to bring spoilers into this place. at least for the time being, it’s way too early
ruth why would you make this ridiculous request of us? it’s dangerous and sets bad precedent

Michaelf2225 wrote:
May 23rd, 2019, 7:28 am
Ruth wrote:

ruth why would you make this ridiculous request of us? it’s dangerous and sets bad precedent
i know not being able to talk about spoilers is oppressive but sweetie you have to assess the kino, not summarize it.

Ruth wrote:
And please remember that in some countries, it's released late August.

this is QTs best reviewed on RT ever

(it'll drop but, still, wow)

-Vader