Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Of course they didn't literally pierce nine inch nails through his hands and feet, those were Roman soldiers, Jews in Judea did not have the authority to carry out the death penalty for capital crimes. And I wasn't quoting Gibson's 'gospel', I was literally quoting my Sunday church authorities, 1997 A.D. or whatever.

Anyway, your bias is way too obvious when it comes to racial and religious matters, why so predictable? How do you even go from Tarantino to Gibson? You desperately want to hate talk.

m4st4 wrote:Of course they didn't literally pierce nine inch nails through his hands and feet, those were Roman soldiers, Jews in Judea did not have the authority to carry out the death penalty for capital crimes. And I wasn't quoting Gibson's 'gospel', I was literally quoting my Sunday church authorities, 1997 A.D. or whatever.

Anyway, your bias is way too obvious when it comes to racial and religious matters, why so predictable? How do you even go from Tarantino to Gibson? You desperately want to hate talk.
So you’re changing your story. You just said, that it was the Jews who nailed him to the cross.
Your Catholic church is no better than Gibson. They speak in the same tongue.
Also, I brought up Gibson because Tarantino is known to revive actors careers out of obscurity.

ArmandFancypants wrote: Although PLEASE DON'T CAST ZOE BELL IN A LEAD ROLE.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

This thread... Jesus!

Pratham wrote:This thread... Jesus!

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
Pratham wrote:This thread... Jesus!
I literally laughed out loud at this exchange. :lol: :clap:

I saw the video. This is probably not happening, if you go by how he was talking. He said if he had time or he would one day like to do it, something to that effect. Which is what he usually says, especially recently. It may happen but i doubt it's his 9th film.

I would bet on a third Kill Bill or a horror film as his next one.

Speaking at the Lumière Festival in Lyon, Tarantino revealed he’s deep in research about the year 1970….but it won’t necessarily be for a film.

“Am I going to write a book? Maybe. Is it going to be a six-part podcast? Maybe. A documentary? Maybe. I’m figuring it out,” he said, revealing everything was a “work in progress” at the moment.
http://theplaylist.net/quentin-tarantin ... -20161013/

Sounds like it might take a while for his next movie.